+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

nathan2020EE

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
It's sad.. I live just across bthebroad from VFS, just about 5minutes walk and I am there!! I will call them before making payments njust to be double sure!!
I want to believe it’s one application and there’s only one applicant and their dependent(s). So it should be just NGN11,310 for everything in one envelope. But let’s hear what they say when you do. Wont be surprised they say otherwise and ask to pay for everyone because this service has nothing to do with IRCC.

Reactions: TripleE01

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
I want to believe it’s one application and there’s only one applicant and their dependent(s). So it should be just NGN11,310 for everything in one envelope. But let’s hear what they say when you do. Wont be surprised they say otherwise and ask to pay for everyone because this service has nothing to do with IRCC.
I wish guys who have passed through this would comment. I will do an update once I. Able to get through to them tomorrow

Reactions: nathan2020EE

Jbach

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
The mail says: “The courier amount of passport ( N11,310) per applicant can be paid at any sterling bank etc etc “
So I think it’s per individual I guess and since each person has his own unique tracking number with a “dear mr or Miss xxx, your application, tracking ID no xxxxx is in transit etc etc

Reactions: nathan2020EE

Debbso

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
RPRF 06-10-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
Its 11,310 per family member. Ridiculous but that’s what it is.

yanjualao17

Jan 24, 2020
I was able to talk to one of the staff VFS LAGOS Late last year, as my e-mails were not replied, who advised that the payment is for each passport sent.
I paid for my self and my 4 dependents with one voucher, uploaded the receipt with the scanned filled courier request forms( filled for myself and children; my wife also filled hers) on 30th December. By 31st the passports were on their ways back to me, got delivered on 6th January. The passports were packaged and addressed individually

• Wow
Reactions: joyunspeakable

yanjualao17

Jan 24, 2020
I was able to talk to one of the staff VFS LAGOS Late last year, as my e-mails were not replied, who advised that the payment is for each passport sent.
I paid for my self and my 4 dependents with one voucher, uploaded the receipt with the scanned filled courier request forms( filled for myself and children; my wife also filled hers) on 30th December. By 31st the passports were on their ways back to me, got delivered on 6th January. The passports were packaged and addressed individually
@Annie01