+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Prayerworks

Aug 2, 2020
Posting the mail here:

Dear Applicant,

Canada Visa Application Centre Lagos and Abuja is offering courier service for passports returned by the Embassy.

Print and fill in the Courier Request Form attached and state your Application Tracking ID at the top of the request form. Send the form to canadang@vfshelpline.com

Applications will only be dispatched once payment confirmation is received.

How to pay for courier and get document at preferred address?

· The courier amount of passport (N11,310) per applicant can be paid at any STERLING Bank counter or transferred online to.

The Account name and number : CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION ACCOUNT (a/c no 0065165839 )

· From the registered email address (the email on your application) - Please scan or send us the transaction details with your tracking id, name and address to canadang@vfshelpline.com

· We shall verify the payment and send you the package by UPS Courier.

Reactions: nathan2020EE

Jbach

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
I got my email too from VFS. However is the fee per person. Because I have 3 dependents asides myself

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
I got my email too from VFS. However is the fee per person. Because I have 3 dependents asides myself
I have four dependants, if they are sending everything as one package I do not understand why we have to pay 11,310 for each person. I will see if I can get through to them tomorrow morning.. no rushz passport is here!

Prayerworks

Aug 2, 2020
I have four dependants, if they are sending everything as one package I do not understand why we have to pay 11,310 for each person. I will see if I can get through to them tomorrow morning.. no rushz passport is here!
Another opportunity to milk people i guess. I literally live 3 streets away from the vfs yet I'll have to pay 45k plus for 4 of us. There's just no logic to it.

Its the same as the package transmission fee and giving me 4 different tracking numbers...

Crazy times....

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Another opportunity to milk people i guess. I literally live 3 streets away from the vfs yet I'll have to pay 45k plus for 4 of us. There's just no logic to it.

Its the same as the package transmission fee and giving me 4 different tracking numbers...

Crazy times....
It's sad.. I live just across bthebroad from VFS, just about 5minutes walk and I am there!! I will call them before making payments njust to be double sure!!