+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

El Jefe

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Hi Kuskus
According to this information, the restrictions ended yesterday May 19, do you know if services resumed today? There's no change to the info on the website. Thanks
As at 9:00am this morning, they hadn't resumed attending to visa applicants. But there were / are people working inside the building, they just haven't reopened to the public yet.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's promising! Fingers crossed.
Thanks for responding
What he said. I personally think that they’re just waiting for the Nigerian government. Services in Ghana is Supposed to resume today.

Reactions: El Jefe

El Jefe

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
What he said. I personally think that they’re just waiting for the Nigerian government. Services in Ghana is Supposed to resume today.

Hi all,

Below is a link to a tweet that I just came across a few minutes ago.
Somehow, a lady was managed to get her passport back from VFS despite VFS Global's insistence that they haven't resumed operations since the lockdown started easing.

Totally beats me!

Dmoa

May 28, 2020
Good afternoon. Please does anyone know when Canada Visa Application Centre is likely to resume?

Dmoa

May 28, 2020
Is anyone else finding it difficult to view their application status? Mine says "Application status currently unavailable.Please try again later". It's been like this since yesterday with Application/profile updated.

El Jefe

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Is anyone else finding it difficult to view their application status? Mine says "Application status currently unavailable.Please try again later". It's been like this since yesterday with Application/profile updated.

Hi there,

First of all, try not to panic... all will be well.

Where are you checking? Is it via ECAS or your GCKey Account?
I just checked my application status on both and I can see the status on both and everything looks fine over here.

If I may ask, what was your application status before you saw the "Application status currently unavailable. Please try again later" message?

Maybe you should try clearing your browser history and cache and then try checking again.

Let's know how that goes.

Cheers!

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Experiencing the same thing.

Dmoa

May 28, 2020
Hi there,

First of all, try not to panic... all will be well.

Where are you checking? Is it via ECAS or your GCKey Account?
I just checked my application status on both and I can see the status on both and everything looks fine over here.

If I may ask, what was your application status before you saw the "Application status currently unavailable. Please try again later" message?

Maybe you should try clearing your browser history and cache and then try checking again.

Let's know how that goes.

Cheers!
GCkey Account.
Application is in progress and also says "We need additional documents... message" . It has been like that since passport and PCC were requested in March.