Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@Dodoz yes i did. It was the processed ppt was dispatched to Accra on the 3rd of April. Nothing has changed on our CIC application as well.

I am particularly worried because when we got our PPR mail, there was no office specified for processing so we just printed it and took it to VFS in Abuja. It was there we were told it would be sent to ghana.
All passports are sent from Nigeria to Ghana via the Lagos or Abuja VFS. what you've done is the only way to do it..

hajayi2017

Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-07-2018
Med's Request
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
09-01-2019
Interview........
N/A
My Husband submitted his passport April 23rd. I have booked his ticket for June 6th. His Additional Documents has changed from No more required to Not Applicable. Also when we use the "online tool" on the CIC Website, it has changed to "Decision Made" from "In Process". However his actual account has not been updated. I'm lead to believe that once the visa is in his passport they will update the account.

My question is...will we get his passport back before June 6th? I know May 1 is a holiday and May 21st. from what I understand on the VAC website. From what I have seen on this Thread Accra is pretty good at a good turn around for time. Any reassurance is welcome. Thanks

DolopA

Jan 25, 2019
My Husband submitted his passport April 23rd. I have booked his ticket for June 6th. His Additional Documents has changed from No more required to Not Applicable. Also when we use the "online tool" on the CIC Website, it has changed to "Decision Made" from "In Process". However his actual account has not been updated. I'm lead to believe that once the visa is in his passport they will update the account.

My question is...will we get his passport back before June 6th? I know May 1 is a holiday and May 21st. from what I understand on the VAC website. From what I have seen on this Thread Accra is pretty good at a good turn around for time. Any reassurance is welcome. Thanks
I submitted on the 24th April and I tracked my application today. My passport has been despatched to Lagos. You should also track yours if you haven't.

hajayi2017

Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-07-2018
Med's Request
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
09-01-2019
Interview........
N/A
I submitted on the 24th April and I tracked my application today. My passport has been despatched to Lagos. You should also track yours if you haven't.
Thank you.
Yes ours was dispatched yesterday. Does anyone know how long it takes to get back?

Hay Why

Nov 13, 2017
Hi peepz,

I received PPR on 15th April and submitted my passport on 16th through VFS Lagos. As of today, my profile is yet to be approved. I sent a mail AVO to get status update, but no response. I am kinda really worried! Please elders, share your thoughts!

Walesby

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Hi peepz,

I received PPR on 15th April and submitted my passport on 16th through VFS Lagos. As of today, my profile is yet to be approved. I sent a mail AVO to get status update, but no response. I am kinda really worried! Please elders, share your thoughts!
You can track your application using the VFS tracking number....perhaps it's already in VFS lagos

ngozifat

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
29-09 2017
Med's Request
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2019
I have checked it says "it is being processed at Canada Visa Office Accra"
Go to their office in Lagos. It should be there by now or call the Lagos office to confirm.

Walesby

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Go to their office in Lagos. It should be there by now or call the Lagos office to confirm.
Are there situations in which the tracking information isn't completely reliable. and when exactly should one be worried and check VFS Lagos himself