Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Thanks for the clarification. Seeing someone said he was asked to pay double for courier rattled me.
That's if you were paying DHL to return it to you. Then you would have paid double (for both trips) but since you're paying VFS to courier it to You, it's different from that person's case.

Keish

Feb 21, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for this enlightening thread.
I submitted passports at the Lagos Vfs office to Accra on the 7th of February. Got an email that same day saying it had been processed with tracking numbers.
Checked the vfs site yesterday and all the tracking numbers came up with ‘no records found’. I’m very worried. Is this normal please? What should I do?
I’ll appreciate some help. Thanks.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello Everyone,

I submitted passports at the Lagos Vfs office to Accra on the 7th of February. Got an email that same day saying it had been processed with tracking numbers.
Checked the vfs site yesterday and all the tracking numbers came up with ‘no records found’. I’m very worried. Is this normal please? What should I do?
Did you ever try the tracking number after you got it to know it if worked?

Cookie000

Feb 9, 2019
Hi @Cookie000 and @tobs, today, I visited the sterling bank branch in PH and made these payments for the transmission of two passports to Accra:

*Transmission of passport to the Embassy of Canada in Accra, 17790 naira * 2 = 35580 Naira.

*Return courier 10120 Naira.

*GC service charge 1270 Naira.

From there I proceeded to DHL office where I paid 5500 for courier of my docs to vfs.

Is there something I am missing? Cox I read online this evening that the courier fee I paid to Vfs supposed to be times two also. And am supposed to pay DHL return courier fee. Kindly advise
Hiya! just seeing this. I don't think you needed to pay dhl 2ce cuz u have already paid vfs for the return courier. The preference for paying the courier company yourself is because it is about half the price of vfs. So you are good. Did you include the breakdown of the payment you made to sterling so they understand you paid for courier? If not, a phone call will sort it out.

Cookie000

Feb 9, 2019
Hello Everyone,

hmmm. ensure your dob is correct before clicking the submit button

gio1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hiya! just seeing this. I don't think you needed to pay dhl 2ce cuz u have already paid vfs for the return courier. The preference for paying the courier company yourself is because it is about half the price of vfs. So you are good. Did you include the breakdown of the payment you made to sterling so they understand you paid for courier? If not, a phone call will sort it out.
Yes I did send them an email explaining the payment that I made.

I tried severally to reach them on the phone without success. If you don't mind, kindly share with me the Vfs number u called.

gio1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Hi. Is your tracking number working now?

Keish

Feb 21, 2019
Did you ever try the tracking number after you got it to know it if worked?
Apologies. Just seeing this.
No. I didn’t try it but it eventually worked. Turned out I was on the wrong page. Thanks for responding.

Status now shows that our passports have been sent from Accra to vfs. Awaiting information from vfs to come pick up.

gio1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
This number keeps saying they are closed. I’ve been trying to reach them in it since Monday. I’ve sent them a mail tho. Yet to get a response as well.
I think they will contact u as soon as they receive your passport