Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Guys, let us share the latest PR Visa processing times at Accra Visa Office. How long it takes to process your passport from submission to collecting your Passport back with visa either through VFS, DHL or any other courier service?

Reactions: Bilal Ayyoob

Robinjorda

Nov 6, 2017
Hello everyone,

Does Accra Visa office acknowledges receipt of Passport????

I sent my passport via DHL to Accra visa office after PPR on 24 th November 2017.
I have emailed them but no feedback.
I will appreciate a response please

Thanks

Guys, let us share the latest PR Visa processing times at Accra Visa Office. How long it takes to process your passport from submission to collecting your Passport back with visa either through VFS, DHL or any other courier service?

Reactions: Abdul malik memon

Robinjorda

Nov 6, 2017
Hello,

I sent my passport via DHL to Accra visa office after PPR on 24 th November 2017.

Thanks

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Hello,

Thanks
Accra Visa Office don't acknowledgement receipt of Passports. I think you might need to give them some time to process your application.
It took 22 days to see an update in MyCIC profile.
They don't reply email though

Robinjorda

Nov 6, 2017
Accra Visa Office don't acknowledgement receipt of Passports. I think you might need to give them some time to process your application.
It took 22 days to see an update in MyCIC profile.
They don't reply email though

Thanks a lot pal.
Do you have a Accra Visa office phone?
What was the update in the MYCIC account?

I was given 15 days to submit Passport so I wanted to be sure they received it from 15 days expires which will be this week Friday.

I am still a bit unsettled honestly. Thanks

Reactions: Bilal Ayyoob

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Thanks a lot pal.
Do you have a Accra Visa office phone?
What was the update in the MYCIC account?

I was given 15 days to submit Passport so I wanted to be sure they received it from 15 days expires which will be this week Friday.

I am still a bit unsettled honestly. Thanks
There is no phone number to call them through. The option for visa enquiry was disabled.

If you have submitted your passport through DHL and was delivered as per DHL tracker, I think you should be fine.

You will get an "update" in the submitted slot on your MyCIC account when your application is approved. It changes to approved thereafter.
Accra is taking like 20-30 days to process the Visa stamping lately. So, give it some time.
I submitted my passport to DHL on the 27th October and I haven't gotten it back. I hope to get it back this week though.

I hope this helps

Robinjorda

Nov 6, 2017
There is no phone number to call them through. The option for visa enquiry was disabled.

If you have submitted your passport through DHL and was delivered as per DHL tracker, I think you should be fine.

You will get an "update" in the submitted slot on your MyCIC account when your application is approved. It changes to approved thereafter.
Accra is taking like 20-30 days to process the Visa stamping lately. So, give it some time.
I submitted my passport to DHL on the 27th October and I haven't gotten it back. I hope to get it back this week though.

I hope this helps

Many thanks for this info pal.
Have you received your pick up mail from Accra ?
Congrats as you await receipt of your passport back from Accra.

I am relieved by your message and I think I feel better now.
Going by your timeline, I should be getting my passport at about Christmas time i.e 24 December 2017 .

I hope the stamped visa would be a welcome & xmas celebratory news and gift back from Accra Visa Office.

Thanks a lot for this assurances pal.

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Many thanks for this info pal.
Have you received your pick up mail from Accra ?
Congrats as you await receipt of your passport back from Accra.

I am relieved by your message and I think I feel better now.
Going by your timeline, I should be getting my passport at about Christmas time i.e 24 December 2017 .

I hope the stamped visa would be a welcome & xmas celebratory news and gift back from Accra Visa Office.

Thanks a lot for this assurances pal.
No. I haven't received my pick up mail. I hope it comes before close of business today.
Some people got faster timelines, I think you might get it before 30days. I pray you get a wonderful Xmas gift as you desired.
All the best in your new journey.

Robinjorda

Nov 6, 2017
No. I haven't received my pick up mail. I hope it comes before close of business today.
Some people got faster timelines, I think you might get it before 30days. I pray you get a wonderful Xmas gift as you desired.
All the best in your new journey.

Thanks a lot dear pal.

What the average validity of the PR Visa? This is important to plan the scope of possible departure dates.

I hope you get your pick up mail soon. Congrats again.
Surely I am very hopeful for the Xmas gift. * Smiles*

Best wishes to you as well on the new journey to Canada

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Thanks a lot dear pal.

What the average validity of the PR Visa? This is important to plan the scope of possible departure dates.

I hope you get your pick up mail soon. Congrats again.
Surely I am very hopeful for the Xmas gift. * Smiles*

Best wishes to you as well on the new journey to Canada
The Visa should expire when your medical expires. The validity of your medical result is 1 year.
So, you have between now and when your medical expires to plan your travels.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: ProjectJAPA

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
How long after profile changes to approved will pick up mail be delivered?
That depends on the Visa office. Some got their mails within 2-5 days after approval but I know some people waited longer than that.
I got approved a week ago but I haven't gotten my pick up mail.

Robinjorda

Nov 6, 2017
That depends on the Visa office. Some got their mails within 2-5 days after approval but I know some people waited longer than that.
I got approved a week ago but I haven't gotten my pick up mail.
How do I know when my medicals will expire?
I did upfront medicals in March this year. How do I know when my file was lasted checked by Visa officer?
Thanks for helping

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
How do I know when my medicals will expire?
I did upfront medicals in March this year. How do I know when my file was lasted checked by Visa officer?
Thanks for helping
The rule is that your medical is valid for one year from the day you did the test. If you can't remember the date, Just check the date on the papers you were given at the clinic.
No idea as per your 2nd question

MarlenTleu88

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017

I hope this helps
Hello, could you please be more specific? Which section/slot in mycic account should change after/throughout the process of visa stamping in my passport?
I have submitted my passport via DHL to Abu-Dhabi embassy. Someone sent me a picture message with UAE number today morning, not sure why I havent realized soon that the guy who sent me a picture was from the embassy, so I just deleted it, unfortunately (it could be a shortcut to understand what is the status of visa stamping).

Reactions: mandiebraxton