+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

belle1201

Dec 9, 2022
Are you rushing there now?
i got this message

Dear Applicant,
Kindly note that your passport is ready for collection at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja, Nigeria
You are requested to collect your passport within 07 days of receipt of this message
You would have received an email notification from the Visa Application Centre informing you that your passport is ready for collection at the Visa Application Centre.

i just went there and they said the passport isn’t ready

royco

Star Member
Jan 7, 2023
i got this message

Dear Applicant,
Kindly note that your passport is ready for collection at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja, Nigeria
You are requested to collect your passport within 07 days of receipt of this message
You would have received an email notification from the Visa Application Centre informing you that your passport is ready for collection at the Visa Application Centre.

i just went there and they said the passport isn’t ready
Isn’t ready how? As in it hasn’t arrived? Or they haven’t sorted it out yet?

royco

Star Member
Jan 7, 2023
I have just received my “ready for collection” email. Insha Allah, I’d be there by 8:30am tomorrow.

Berryng31

May 12, 2022
I have just received my “ready for collection” email. Insha Allah, I’d be there by 8:30am tomorrow.
Nice one. Congrats @royco. I knew you'd get it this week. I got my passport yesterday as well. Left the house past 7 and got there at the nick of time - 9:45 due to Lagos traffic. Thank God I made it.

Feb 2, 2023
Did anyone submit their passport on 9th Jan, 2023 at Abuja? Any reply from ircc Ghana?
Is there a way to contact IRCC Ghana?

Last edited: