+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Missjacksonifyounasty

Feb 9, 2022
Congrat....please can you share your timeline from passports sent to VFS
March 10th — submitted passport at dhl office
March 11th — dispatched to the IRCC office in Accra
April 4th— passport received at VFS office, Accra
April 21st— decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC office to the Canada visa application centre.
April 22nd — decision envelope has been received from the IRCC office and will be dispatched to the Canada visa application centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application.

Speakofblessings

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
C

Congratulations. Can you share your timeline from the time you sent your passports
March 10th — submitted passport at dhl office
March 11th — received in vfs abuja and dispatched to the IRCC office in Accra
April 6th— passport received at VFS office, Accra and dispatched to ircc
April 21st— decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC office to the Canada visa application centre.
April 22nd — decision envelope has been received from the IRCC office and will be dispatched to the Canada visa application centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application.

Esosaomozuyi

Apr 22, 2022
Hi! Here's the timeline below

Feb 11- drop off at UPS freedom way
Feb 14- VFS Lagos sent a notification the passport was in transit to the IRCC office
Feb 25- Passport received at VFS Ghana
March 17- Passport received at IRCC office
March 21- Passport dispatched back to VFS Ghana
March 29- Passport received at VFS Lagos
March 29- Passport picked by UPS at VFS Lagos
March 30- Passport delivered to the address I provided
What does the process of getting it from VFS Lagos look like? Will they send me an email after receiving it asking me to provide them with an address that they will deliver my passport to?

AniChi

Jan 12, 2021
Good day everyone,

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC

please what does this mean???

bbmoi

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
What does the process of getting it from VFS Lagos look like? Will they send me an email after receiving it asking me to provide them with an address that they will deliver my passport to?
I'm also interested in this, although we may prefer dealing directly with vfs Accra when PPR comes.

Mo79

Jun 19, 2019
Good day everyone,

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC

please what does this mean???
Hello,

I got this same message on the 6th of April. VFS Lagos dispatched our passports on the 1st of April. From my webchat with VFS Lagos after getting this same message, I was told our passports were still in transit. So my conclusion, it was either the message was sent in error or it doesn't make a meaning because I got a mail that our passports got to VFS Ghana on the 19th of April and got to IRCC on the 20th of April when they started to process it.

When did send your passports and when did VFS dispatch your passports?

AniChi

Jan 12, 2021
Hello,

I got this same message on the 6th of April. VFS Lagos dispatched our passports on the 1st of April. From my webchat with VFS Lagos after getting this same message, I was told our passports were still in transit. So my conclusion, it was either the message was sent in error or it doesn't make a meaning because I got a mail that our passports got to VFS Ghana on the 19th of April and got to IRCC on the 20th of April when they started to process it.

When did send your passports and when did VFS dispatch your passports?
I sent my passport on the 4th of April. It was dispatched on the 7th of April.

Mo79

Jun 19, 2019
I sent my passport on the 4th of April. It was dispatched on the 7th of April.
Cool...when it gets to VFS Ghana, you would receive this type of message;

Your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxx has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ghana OC on Tue xxxxxxxx and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Ghana OC for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria

Regards,

VFS Global

Or do you have a mail that your passport(s) are under processing at IRCC?

Osaa

Mar 18, 2022
How much is the courier fees to send my processed passport from VFS Lagos to the USA?

I received a ready for collection email showing a courier fee of 15,120 Naira. I sent VFS an email, they forwarded the same presaved message of 15,120 Naira to me.

Is that the standard courier fee to send passport from VFS Lagos to the USA? Or to other locations outside Africa?

Osaa

Mar 18, 2022
Congratulations.

Please share your timeline from submission
My time line is one of the most ridiculous outliers: 5years!!!

My application for PR was submited March 2017!

Did interview June/July 2018 in Accra.
Then there was no feedback/ response for 2 years: 2019 and 2020.

Response came again in Mid 2021.
Did medical and Poilice Report again between Mid 2021 to Dec 2021.

Passport received at VFS Lagos: 21 Feb.
Passport at IRCC March 4th
Passport ready for Collection April 22nd.

It was a rollercoaster with a happy ending for me.