Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello everyone,

Does Accra Visa office acknowledges receipt of Passport????

I sent my passport via DHL to Accra visa office after PPR on 24 th November 2017.
I have emailed them but no feedback.
I will appreciate a response please

Thanks
Hello! Sir how can i apply admission form?

Speakofblessings

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
I have just gotten my counterfoil update on my profile this morning. Don't know when the passport will get to me. Sent through vfs abuja since March the 11th. I did only one way courier via DHL. Don't know if I can ask DHL to pick it up when it arrives Abuja? Anyone has info on this.

Fyn

Jun 30, 2019
Please, how long after getting dispatch message does it take for counterfoil to be generated. I got the dispatch message but no changes to my account yet

D-star

Nov 9, 2020
I called Lagos today. They said my passport is still in transit back to Lagos. Any update on your application? Has your package gotten to VFS Lagos?
Please can you share the number you called? The ones online seem to be unreachable.

Mo79

Jun 19, 2019
C
I have just gotten my counterfoil update on my profile this morning. Don't know when the passport will get to me. Sent through vfs abuja since March the 11th. I did only one way courier via DHL. Don't know if I can ask DHL to pick it up when it arrives Abuja? Anyone has info on this.
Congratulations. Can you share your timeline from the time you sent your passports