+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Izytiti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Not until Jan 13th
Thanks for your response! I have my son’s PPR that was issued on May 27, 2021 when I got my eCOPR but for some reason I didn’t know I needed to submit it to Accra visa office. I only did that in December 2021 together with passport and pictures and they asked for remedical, which was done, submitted, and received in their system late in late January. I am still waiting and it’s been three months.

Bello.Scott

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Thanks for your response! I have my son’s PPR that was issued on May 27, 2021 when I got my eCOPR but for some reason I didn’t know I needed to submit it to Accra visa office. I only did that in December 2021 together with passport and pictures and they asked for remedical, which was done, submitted, and received in their system late in late January. I am still waiting and it’s been three months.
Try to send an email to Ottawa and Cc Accra email. That will help a bit and explain you still waiting for your passport to be stamped.

Reactions: EjayMary

Izytiti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
I have sent email to Ottawa but I did not copy Accra. Will surely send again and copy Accra office. I have no idea why this delay, it bugs my mind and sometimes I feel like these people are doing this deliberately. Thanks for the advice.

Reactions: Bello.Scott

marksarfo

Mar 31, 2019
Still waiting. Accra IRCC confirmed receipt of passports on the 18th Feb. No update since then.
Does Accra IRCC stamp passport only on Thursdays?

burnaburna

Apr 15, 2021
Wow… we have almost the same timeline. I thought Accra takes just 2 weeks. What could be the delay?
I think there was a general delay/no stamping for like two weeks. But last Thursday, they resumed/stamped passports received around the week of Feb. 10. I also saw some person around Feb. 22 stamped, so it's all over the place. Hopefully we should get update next coming Thurs. or Friday (or the week after)

Bello.Scott

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Got passport today. Took 6 weeks, sent on Jan 14 (which was a Friday) via DHL to VFS Lagos. Took a long while but all thanks to God
@Dee O Please could you let me know how many days it took for your passport to be delivered by DHL after receiving ready for collection notice ?

burnaburna

Apr 15, 2021
Thank you. Please update when you receive yours. And I am rooting for next week cause I keep moving my flights
Hahaha! Our situation is so similar. Infact, i got tired of moving flights, that I have requested for a voucher instead. Mine is a bit terrible, i'm stuck in Accra, no passport to come home. I don't know why i though Accra will stick to their 1 week/2week timeline.