+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

belle1201

Dec 9, 2022
@royco Gotten an update yet? I've gotten several emails and counterfoil today. What about you guys?
i tracked today and got this. Does it mean i can go and pick up?

Visa application, tracking ID No. ***** – Your processed passport is ready for collection , on 2023/01/25 at the Canada Visa Application Centre. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

belle1201

Dec 9, 2022

Visa application, tracking ID No. ***** – Your processed passport is ready for collection , on 2023/01/25 at the Canada Visa Application Centre. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website
no counterfoil on my ircc account tho

royco

Star Member
Jan 7, 2023
@royco Gotten an update yet? I've gotten several emails and counterfoil today. What about you guys?
Wow. Mine should come later today or tomorrow. I submitted on the 16th of December but my last update was 22nd December just like yours. So since you’ve gotten counterfoil, I’m expecting the same.

royco

Star Member
Jan 7, 2023

So I guess your tracking result and your email alert notification are giving different outputs right? Anyways, if I’m you, I’d be at the vac tomorrow for my passport.

belle1201

Dec 9, 2022
So I guess your tracking result and your email alert notification are giving different outputs right? Anyways, if I’m you, I’d be at the vac tomorrow for my passport.
yes. my notification today says it was received from ircc office but when i track it says “ready for collection”. i will go there tomorrow

Berryng31

May 12, 2022
Just did. As yet, it says “your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office on 2022/12/22”
All the emails will come at once. I don't like this IRCC's process. Some people that submitted in January have gotten their passport back while mid December is still waiting. It's so unfair.

I got 3 emails - received by IRCC, ready for collection and received by Ghana VAC. I'll confirm tomorrow if it's actually in Lagos before going to VFS on Friday.

depacesetter

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
10-08-2018
Nomination.....
16-02-2022
AOR Received.
05-01-2023
Med's Done....
06-01-2023
Passport Req..
16-01-2023
Congrats @Berryng31 and @belle1201, it feels good that you got it after this long wait. Yours will still be before Friday @royco.

Reactions: Berryng31

Lola34

Nov 26, 2021
All the emails will come at once. I don't like this IRCC's process. Some people that submitted in January have gotten their passport back while mid December is still waiting. It's so unfair.

I got 3 emails - received by IRCC, ready for collection and received by Ghana VAC. I'll confirm tomorrow if it's actually in Lagos before going to VFS on Friday.
I submitted on the 9th of December in Lagos. Nothing yet. :confused: