+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports Sent to Ottawa in September for Visa Stamping... Let's Connect Here!

Dhang02

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Dash_ri said:
Hello all

I received my passport return with visa finally..... :)

Darsh
hi did your tracker got activated or not prior to receiving your passport?thank you and congrats!:)

alexb013

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Landed today!

The officers on Canadian side were more than perfect. The girl even handed me a Canadian flag :)

Jainoop

Oct 10, 2014
Any luck today?? This is so stupid..its been 24 days now..what if person needs to go somewhere or has some emergency...

Ethanrohan23

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Nomination.....
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
18-02-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2014
Jainoop said:
Any luck today?? :mad:This is so stupid..its been 24 days now..what if person needs to go somewhere or has some emergency...
Same here :mad: so stupid..they should have a proper system for this..like processing time that you can check online.really annoying. :mad:

envirocool

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Ethanrohan23 said:
Same here :mad: so stupid..they should have a proper system for this..like processing time that you can check online.really annoying. :mad:
No one deserves to go through tormenting they put us through. I hope I wouldn't have to deal with anything like this in life again.

krom2424

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
envirocool said:
No one deserves to go through tormenting they put us through. I hope I wouldn't have to deal with anything like this in life again.
so do I. I totally agree with your post. The whole process ....... I don't think that I can pass the same again in the future.

junoesque4

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Hi

you applied for passport? you know what will happen if they stamp your visa before you get new 1. will visa be void and you have to send again and wait???

Dhang02

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
junoesque4 said:
Hi

you applied for passport? you know what will happen if they stamp your visa before you get new 1. will visa be void and you have to send again and wait???
I'm not sure about it,I'll ask first to make sure.i'll be sending email to ottawa next week if incase there's still no update.canada post called me today and told me that they're gonna refund my money but that's not what I wanted,all I wanted is to know where exactly my passport is but they just told me it's already at Cpc ottawa.so I guess I just have to wait. :(

junoesque4

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Dhang02 said:
I'm not sure about it,I'll ask first to make sure.i'll be sending email to ottawa next week if incase there's still no update.canada post called me today and told me that they're gonna refund my money but that's not what I wanted,all I wanted is to know where exactly my passport is but they just told me it's already at Cpc ottawa.so I guess I just have to wait. :(
you applied passport? what are requirement and processing time?

Dhang02

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
junoesque4 said:
you applied passport? what are requirement and processing time?
not yet cause iam still hoping it will come this week or get a confirmation that it's with them.