+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports Sent to Ottawa in September for Visa Stamping... Let's Connect Here!

Dhang02

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Anyone here sent their passport to po box and got it back with visa stamp?iam so worried maybe it's because I sent to p.o box that's why it's taking forever.thank you

krom2424

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Dhang02 said:
Anyone here sent their passport to po box and got it back with visa stamp?iam so worried maybe it's because I sent to p.o box that's why it's taking forever.thank you
did they Singh when received your envelope? I think mine was singh by MS BENETTE. Don't worry they are lots of people that we wait. It is just slow process .

envirocool

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
krom2424 said:
did they Singh when received your envelope? I think mine was singh by MS BENETTE. Don't worry they are lots of people that we wait. It is just slow process .
I sent to p.o box too. It was received by B.Amisi on 29th.

Dhang02

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
krom2424 said:
no one sign my envelope.it was stuck to out for delivery status but when I called canada post they said its with cpc Ottawa already and they weren't able to sign it cause it's a large volume receiver.

envirocool

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Dhang02 said:
no one sign my envelope.it was stuck to out for delivery status but when I called canada post they said its with cpc Ottawa already and they weren't able to sign it cause it's a large volume receiver.
Your passport is most likely with Cpc from the day it was out for delivery so dont loose hope but be prepared just in case.

GML25MAR

May 19, 2013
Anybody knows what's going on???I think they are so many people waiting for their passports! When they gonna send all them back? it's just incredible.

envirocool

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
GML25MAR said:
Anybody knows what's going on???I think they are so many people waiting for their passports! When they gonna send all them back? it's just incredible.
I know its excruciatingly painful to wait on every step. Our timeline is more or less same. I am dec 2nd applicant.