Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
So I have a question. If I travel to Ottawa tomorrow, is there any way I can take my passport back even without a stamp?
When i checked about this with agent on call, they said this office is closed for public so you cannot collect your passport.

nimitshah04

Nov 22, 2017
My Timeline :
Application made: 23rd OCTOBER
Passport Req; 1st Nov
Passport Sent: 1st Nov
Passport Received to Ottawa; 2nd Nov
TRV approved : 21st November
Tracker: Not activated

Any idea when I can expect my passport I have my tickets booked for 6th Dec ? I am pissed.

azeezsaz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
My Timeline :
Application made: 23rd OCTOBER
Passport Req; 1st Nov
Passport Sent: 1st Nov
Passport Received to Ottawa; 2nd Nov
TRV approved : 21st November
Tracker: Not activated

Any idea when I can expect my passport I have my tickets booked for 6th Dec ? I am pissed.
You should received it in a couple of days but i would suggest calling them and letting know about your travel plans.. they might expedite the process

coca

Nov 13, 2017
I called them again. Told me that it was still in the queue for printing (status change doesn't mean printing has been done!). But basically they would mail it next day when the printing has been done. So just having to check up with them on a daily basis.

mumay14

Aug 14, 2014
I called them again. Told me that it was still in the queue for printing (status change doesn't mean printing has been done!). But basically they would mail it next day when the printing has been done. So just having to check up with them on a daily basis.
Same. We have the same timeline. They also don't have any update about my request to just send the passports even without the visa. Hope we get it in time for our flight.

Vijay2003

Nov 30, 2017
i have called them on morning with same member but they connected to service help desk
it disconnected can you tell me the options after dialled what to press to discuss with person..

mumay14

Aug 14, 2014
passport sent on 24th Nov 2017
passport received by CPC Ottwaa on 27th Nov 2017
passport return ?
is it possible before 7th Dec
You won't make it. Our passports were received November 7 and we still don't have them back. It will take a few days upon receipt before they get to the CPC agent. Then you will need to wait for your account status to show Approved then wait again for the visa printing and wait again for the activation of your return envelope.

coca

Nov 13, 2017
Same. We have the same timeline. They also don't have any update about my request to just send the passports even without the visa. Hope we get it in time for our flight.
They also told you that your passport was waiting to printed today? Oh, that means my situation is not abnormal. Originally take status change to be printing, but now realize those are two different things.

Vijay2003

Nov 30, 2017
You won't make it. Our passports were received November 7 and we still don't have them back. It will take a few days upon receipt before they get to the CPC agent. Then you will need to wait for your account status to show Approved then wait again for the visa printing and wait again for the activation of your return envelope.
What is option after dialling phone number?

mumay14

Aug 14, 2014
They also told you that your passport was waiting to printed today? Oh, that means my situation is not abnormal. Originally take status change to be printing, but now realize those are two different things.
Yeah, they told me it is on queue to be printed