+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Transit Time - CPP Ottawa

mumay14

Aug 14, 2014
Is this the e-mail where you request them to send back passport even without stamping?
No, it was for the first email that I sent. I called yesterday to request for the passports even without visa and I also emailed them the request today. No response yet.

Last edited:

azeezsaz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
My timeline

Appilcation submitted -25 Oct (Paper Based)
Pppt delivery to ottawa office-26 Oct
Ppt received by CPC agent-27 Oct
Status approved -21st Nov
Visa printed-21st nov
Tracker activated -29 Nov

Passport Delivered back to me - Waiting!!

niloufar1171

Sep 6, 2017
passport received at CIC 14 Nov
still waiting ;(
I think base on what I read on this website it will take 21 days. from the time they get it till the time they activate the tracking number.

coca

Nov 13, 2017
passport received at CIC 14 Nov
still waiting ;(
I think base on what I read on this website it will take 21 days. from the time they get it till the time they activate the tracking number.
What do you mean by "received by CiC"? Delivered at Ottawa doesn't mean received by CIC. My passport was delivered on Nov 7th but received by CiC on Nov 15th. Status update on 24th, but the visa has not been printed out yet. So don't expect three weeks from the date when your passport was delivered to Ottawa.

prasadium

Nov 29, 2017
Don’t send your passport! Because you will not get it back on time!!
I called up Indian VFS helpline to ask them if I can submit my passport in any VFS office for stamping and they said that I should get an approval letter from high commission of canada in canada stating that I can submit my passport in any VFS office in India for stamping.
Is there any route to reach the High Commission Canada in Canada to get this approval letter?

azeezsaz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
My timeline

Appilcation submitted -20 Oct
PPt request- 2nd Nov
Pppt delivery to ottawa office-6Nov
Ppt received by CPC agent-10 Nov
Status approved -22nd Nov
Visa printed-27 nov
Tracker activated -27 Nov

Passport Delivered back to me 28 Nov

I wrote them email....they took notice and replied
Jyot, what province do you live in? I wanted to check if i will receive my passport tomorrow.

grcjchn

Nov 29, 2017
So I have a question. If I travel to Ottawa tomorrow, is there any way I can take my passport back even without a stamp?