Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
The government just sent an email to me saying they returned my passport on November 27th! Yesterday. Ugh waste my time calling Canada Post they just kept on saying not received yet
Your tracker should be activated today?

niky.s

Nov 21, 2017
My timeline

Appilcation submitted -20 Oct
PPt request- 2nd Nov
Pppt delivery to ottawa office-6Nov
Ppt received by CPC agent-10 Nov
Status approved -22nd Nov
Visa printed-27 nov
Tracker activated -27 Nov

Passport Delivered back to me 28 Nov

I wrote them email....they took notice and replied
I had the same dates as you...although mines nowhere close to being stamped

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
So crazy! I emailed the government about my passport. And then it turned out they misplace my passport in the mailbox! And still in their hands!!!! Crazy!!!

mumay14

Aug 14, 2014
So crazy! I emailed the government about my passport. And then it turned out they misplace my passport in the mailbox! And still in their hands!!!! Crazy!!!
That is crazy! Wonder how many people have the same case as you. Waiting for nothing! I have a flight on the 7th and online account changed to approved on the 24th. Hope I can make it

coca

Nov 13, 2017
That is crazy! Wonder how many people have the same case as you. Waiting for nothing! I have a flight on the 7th and online account changed to approved on the 24th. Hope I can make it
I am in the same situation. Having a flight on 7th and my status changed on 24th. But they just told me that the passport had not been stamped despite the status change...Just mailed them to send my passport back even without printing. Hoping to get a reply. So frustrated.

mumay14

Aug 14, 2014
I also requested to just send the passports back even without the visa. I hope that they will. We are a family of three and if I rebook, it will cost me a lot of money. I've been stressing for the past weeks because of this.