+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Transit Time - CPP Ottawa

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
I dont think they are following a queue of any sorts, they would have just posted as many as they can put in the return envelope in a day. They will come tomorrow and start enveloping ours..
It is ridiculous slow. Don’t put 14 days in the website so misleading!! Should put 30 days instead! Ridiculous

azeezsaz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
It is ridiculous slow. Don’t put 14 days in the website so misleading!! Should put 30 days instead! Ridiculous
This is true. I dont know why they say processing time is 14 days when it takes more than a month..

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
This is true. I dont know why they say processing time is 14 days when it takes more than a month..
Will call them tomorrow and complain about this. Ridiculous so irresponsible! If I knew it would take that long I wound nog send my passport!

username0001

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
@MingLong
my tracker activated does not seem to be normal cuz it has no estimated delivery date and i think they are still processing a big batch of ppt in the postal office

unless all mail are accepted and processed at the reception office of canada post, i do not think they can send them out

i guess ur ppt is with mine but mine just gets under the scanner earlier and they wont move ahead unless they scan all

wait a few hours and see if it is activated

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
@MingLong
my tracker activated does not seem to be normal cuz it has no estimated delivery date and i think they are still processing a big batch of ppt in the postal office

unless all mail are accepted and processed at the reception office of canada post, i do not think they can send them out

i guess ur ppt is with mine but mine just gets under the scanner earlier and they wont move ahead unless they scan all

Thank you for your message.i am so pissed about this passport thing. We called them and emailed them million times and they don’t care. And they should put themselves in our shoes and then will understand how we feel. Thanks again

jyot1992

Nov 25, 2017
Agree.same here
@MingLong

jyot1992

Nov 25, 2017
Guys..my application was approve son Nov 22..but on 24th i sent them emotional email;(...URGENT ..ITS MY WEDDING..was subject line;(...they did replied next business day and took it seriously.

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
I just called them they have sent my passport on 25 oct . they asked me to call Canada post ! I did last night but they said no record where is my passport

coca

Nov 13, 2017
Just called them. They told me that the change of status (from submitted to approved) doesn't mean visa has been printed out. My status changed on Nov 24th but the visa hasn't been printed yet. So frustrated, feel I am going to miss my flight on 7th.

jyot1992

Nov 25, 2017
Just called them. They told me that the change of status (from submitted to approved) doesn't mean visa has been printed out. My status changed on Nov 24th but the visa hasn't been printed yet. So frustrated, feel I am going to miss my flight on 7th.
Write email to them...it worked for me...my ppt got delivered today ...my status was changed to approved on 22nd Nov