Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
That is true. That building is more or less like a company. There are lots of governmental departments, and only a few of them are related to visa affairs.
Dont you know anyone who works in that Building may be they will be able to help you with expediting the process..:D

azeezsaz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
I did. they said my passport was in the mail room since 25 oct 2017 . he said should be dispatched today but no updates yet
You mean 25 November? When i called they did not even say that its is in mailroom. They said it is waiting for shipping, I donno what it means..

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
You mean 25 November? When i called they did not even say that its is in mailroom. They said it is waiting for shipping, I donno what it means..
I was surprised because 25 is Saturday. but he said that's what it shows on the system. and he confirm the tracking number with me.

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
I think there is only one postman scanning our packages. So just give him a few more minutes. As long as the agent said it would be returned today, you should be fine.
I wish I could be that postman scanning the packages!! I will go to that office pushing them !!!

Alluvicky

Sep 29, 2015
Timeline: Travel Resident Visa
Applied: October 16th
Passport Request: October 27th
Received at CPP Ottawa: November 4th
Status approved: November 16th
Tracker activated: November 27th 7pm
Passport Received: November ??

Just for information who are waiting for update

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
still no tacking activated . called the canada post they said probably the government has sent out yet. So frustrated!! what happened !! now worried if they lost my passport !

azeezsaz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
still no tacking activated . called the canada post they said probably the government has sent out yet. So frustrated!! what happened !! now worried if they lost my passport !
I dont think they are following a queue of any sorts, they would have just posted as many as they can put in the return envelope in a day. They will come tomorrow and start enveloping ours..