+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Transit Time - CPP Ottawa

username0001

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Mine is the same timeline also stamped on NOV 17, no tracking number at all toady

it is already near 18:00pm :confused:

hope will come out soon

Field

Nov 20, 2017
Mine is the same timeline also stamped on NOV 17, no tracking number at all toady

it is already near 18:00pm :confused:
Yeah, I am waiting too... The agent told me my passport would be dispatched today as well :confused:. Probably we have to wait until 7 or 8 pm

username0001

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
It has been ridiculously long hope... hope will see "item processed " by canada post tonight..

both Ottawa and Toronto are in good weather condition now

niky.s

Nov 21, 2017
are your tracking number activated?
yes they said it is in the mail box waiting to be dispatched today so ten days
sorry a little unclear :( So its already been 10days its stamped and will be dispatched today so a few days more before its in hand?! that means its 10+days post stamping is done....The only reason I'm emphasizing is coz I've already made 2 flight date changes....pretty much breaking the bank.

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
sorry a little unclear :( So its already been 10days its stamped and will be dispatched today so a few days more before its in hand?! that means its 10+days post stamping is done....The only reason I'm emphasizing is coz I've already made 2 flight date changes....pretty much breaking the bank.
they told me it should be shipped today which means it is 10 days after stamped. Then it takes at least 2 business days to get your passport unless u live in Ontario. so yes. you can email them your ticket and hope they will return your passport as soon as possible.

niky.s

Nov 21, 2017
they told me it should be shipped today which means it is 10 days after stamped. Then it takes at least 2 business days to get your passport unless u live in Ontario. so yes. you can email them your ticket and hope they will return your passport as soon as possible.
I had sent through my tickets and a covering letter mentioning the same initially on sending the application....thankx though.If you could please notify on receiving ur passport?! Also,are we talking about 10 business days or just 10days?

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
I had sent through my tickets and a covering letter mentioning the same initially on sending the application....thankx though.If you could please notify on receiving ur passport?! Also,are we talking about 10 business days or just 10days?
10 days will let you know if I have any update

Field

Nov 20, 2017
I live in a place just 15min walk away from that office. Every day, I think I should just walk into that building, stamp my passport and take it back to home :rolleyes:.

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
I live in a place just 15min walk away from that office. Every day, I think I should just walk into that building, stamp my passport and take it back to home :rolleyes:.
haha you should!! I would do that at least show up and tell them I need the passport so bad

azeezsaz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
haha you should!! I would do that at least show up and tell them I need the passport so bad
Hahaha.. You should have tried that.. Jokes apart when i checked with the agent on phone about being able to pick up the passoport from the office, she said this office is not open for public so they cannot hand it over to a person, it has to be mailed. Is it true?

Field

Nov 20, 2017
Hahaha.. You should have tried that.. Jokes apart when i checked with the agent on phone about being able to pick up the passoport from the office, she said this office is not open for public so they cannot hand it over to a person, it has to be mailed. Is it true?
That is true. That building is more or less like a company. There are lots of governmental departments, and only a few of them are related to visa affairs.

azeezsaz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
Your application has been finalized and your passport was returned to you on 2017/11/27 via Canada Post with tracking number.....

You should be able to follow its delivery on the Canada Post website. Please allow at least 2 business days for the tracking information to register on their website

THEY SENT ME THIS AS A REPLY FOR MY EMAIL I SENT TO THEM IN FRIDAY
Thats good news!! Congratulations buddy, now you can be sure that you will be attending your own marriage.. :p i am still worried about mine.. :( Anyways enjoy your days before marriage..