+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Transit Time - CPP Ottawa

Field

Nov 20, 2017
Mine is still "submitted"...so frustrated
You can call them if you want to know the progress of your application (get ready for 40min waiting). And if you meet an urgent situation and hope to get your passport back immediately, let them know. They can help you to find a workable solution.

coca

Nov 13, 2017
You can call them if you want to know the progress of your application (get ready for 40min waiting). And if you meet an urgent situation and hope to get your passport back immediately, let them know. They can help you to find a workable solution.
just called. They told me just waiting to be printed and I would get my passport by the end of this month. Hoping this is true.

azeezsaz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
just called. They told me just waiting to be printed and I would get my passport by the end of this month. Hoping this is true.
When you called what was the status of your application mentioned by the Automatic response system, Did it say the application is approved? When i called them yesterday the automatic response system status was Application is in process but when i spoke to the agent she said the application is approved.

vincevince

Nov 22, 2017
When you called what was the status of your application mentioned by the Automatic response system, Did it say the application is approved? When i called them yesterday the automatic response system status was Application is in process but when i spoke to the agent she said the application is approved.
Yes, mine was approved and I sent my passport on 10th Nov (applied at the same date, as well as receiving the passport request). Really want to get my passport at the end of Nov. BTW, when I tried to talk to the agent by phone, the system just cancels my call because of high volume phone talking they are dealing with, do you meet this problem?

Field

Nov 20, 2017
Yes, mine was approved and I sent my passport on 10th Nov (applied at the same date, as well as receiving the passport request). Really want to get my passport at the end of Nov. BTW, when I tried to talk to the agent by phone, the system just cancels my call because of high volume phone talking they are dealing with, do you meet this problem?
I met the same problem before. Just wait for a while and try again

spencerfei

Nov 22, 2017
Applied:Oct 28
Passport Request: Nov 9
Passport Delivered: Nov 16

Still shows "Submiteed"
Does anyone know if I can get my passport back before Dec 17???

azeezsaz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
By Approved you mean you got the request for passport? Getting request for passport and approval are two different things. you need to check the status of application to see it its submitted or Approved.
Yes even my call gets disconnected saying they are busy. Keep trying after 4-5 times you will be put through but with a wait time of min 40mins.

vincevince

Nov 22, 2017
By Approved you mean you got the request for passport? Getting request for passport and approval are two different things. you need to check the status of application to see it its submitted or Approved.
Yes even my call gets disconnected saying they are busy. Keep trying after 4-5 times you will be put through but with a wait time of min 40mins.
I got approved by phone checking while the status of the online application (CIC website) is still submitted.

Nov. 10th is the date when submitted my online application and confirmation date, as well as the passport request date.

temporary

Aug 25, 2017
I got approved by phone checking while the status of the online application (CIC website) is still submitted.

Nov. 10th is the date when submitted my online application and confirmation date, as well as the passport request date.
Hello,

Could you share the contact details of CPC customer center, I would like to know about my passport status. Thanks!!

desaikomal4

Aug 30, 2017
TRV Application: October 16
Passport request: October 30th
Passport sent: October 31st
Passport delivered: November 3rd
Passport delivered to case processing agent: November 9th
Application approved: November 22nd
Tracking: waiting

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
My account changed to approve on 17 November but the tracker is still not active!

So crazy! When they are going to send my passport back !!! The website said 15 says processing time but now it is a month !

azeezsaz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
My account changed to approve on 17 November but the tracker is still not active!

So crazy! When they are going to send my passport back !!! The website said 15 says processing time but now it is a month !
Did you try calling them? if its an emergency let them know your situation, they might expedite sending it.