+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Transit Time - CPP Ottawa

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Did you try calling them? if its an emergency let them know your situation, they might expedite sending it.
I called them this morning and the guy said they should send you back. So he said he would leave a notification to ask them to send my passport back ASAP hope I can hope the tracking number will be active today ! So slow!

azeezsaz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
I called them this morning and the guy said they should send you back. So he said he would leave a notification to ask them to send my passport back ASAP hope I can hope the tracking number will be active today ! So slow!
They said the same to me yesterday but the tracker is not active yet. :( and i have a flight booked for Monday..

azeezsaz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
Did you send them your ticket ?
I mailed them 3 times but using different mail ID than the one on my record and attached my flight tickets as well, i got reply finally as below..

Under the Privacy Act, this office is not authorized to make any changes to a file or communicate any details concerning a file to persons or representatives without authorized and expressed consent of the client concerned. We do not currently have an authorization on file to make changes or provide any information regarding this file to this email address:

I have changed the email ID on my Online account to the latest one but looks they dont have it updated.

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
I mailed them 3 times but using different mail ID than the one on my record and attached my flight tickets as well, i got reply finally as below..

Under the Privacy Act, this office is not authorized to make any changes to a file or communicate any details concerning a file to persons or representatives without authorized and expressed consent of the client concerned. We do not currently have an authorization on file to make changes or provide any information regarding this file to this email address:

I have changed the email ID on my Online account to the latest one but looks they dont have it updated.
I guess you may have to change the flight because Canada post won’t deliver on weekend

azeezsaz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
A collegue of mine was delivered a phone he ordered online last sunday. i called Canada post, at first the guy said they dont deliver on weekends and when i said about my collegues case he confirmed that they are doing in because its christmas time. So i have a small ray of hope.. :)

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
A collegue of mine was delivered a phone he ordered online last sunday. i called Canada post, at first the guy said they dont deliver on weekends and when i said about my collegues case he confirmed that they are doing in because its christmas time. So i have a small ray of hope.. :)
Hope our tacking numbers active today and receive this weekend. Hope so

coca

Nov 13, 2017
Finally, the status has changed to "approved". Will I be able to get it back before Dec 6th?

azeezsaz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
Finally, the status has changed to "approved". Will I be able to get it back before Dec 6th?
Call them and let them know your emergency. 12 days you should ideally get it but better call them and ask to expedite