+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport to New Delhi VO .. let's connect here

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
Hi Addie - The process is

1. Take the printout of the PPR email you received
2. Get the photo as per the specification in the link provided in PPR mail.
3. Submit the passports along with your dependent's (if any) at your nearest VFS office with the applicable fee

Once you submit all the over documents you will get the tracking number to check the status online.
Also u can opt handpick up or the passports along with the COPR will be couriered to your home address.

Some of the VFS office have the photo centre where you can get your photos...if not you can get the photos from any of your nearest photo centres

Hope this helps

Thanks
Ravi

Addie.9 said:
Hi everyone,

I received my PPR last night.

I have to submit the passport to VFS New Delhi.

Can someone guide me if they have gone through with the process? What is the fees and how it is to be paid? Do I need to book an appointment or is it a walk in procedure?

I have to undertake domestic travel the next week. Hence, I need to submit my passport by Friday max.

Thanks in advance.

arc_1090

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
nrc1978 said:
Hi Addie - The process is

1. Take the printout of the PPR email you received
2. Get the photo as per the specification in the link provided in PPR mail.
3. Submit the passports along with your dependent's (if any) at your nearest VFS office with the applicable fee

Once you submit all the over documents you will get the tracking number to check the status online.
Also u can opt handpick up or the passports along with the COPR will be couriered to your home address.

Some of the VFS office have the photo centre where you can get your photos...if not you can get the photos from any of your nearest photo centres

Hope this helps

Thanks
Ravi
Thanks for the information, Ravi, i was seeking for the same query. Thanks Addie as well for asking the question.
But Ravi, when you say "Submit at your nearest VFS with applicable fee" I am assuming you are saying we can hand deliver the passport? Is that right?
Thanks in advance for the response.

Addie.9

Oct 7, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Ravi. However, my question still remains unanswered.

What is the applicable fees and how it is to be paid? Cash or DD?

Also, do I need to book an appointment at VFS or walk in and submit my documents?

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
arc_1090 said:
Thanks for the information, Ravi, i was seeking for the same query. Thanks Addie as well for asking the question.
But Ravi, when you say "Submit at your nearest VFS with applicable fee" I am assuming you are saying we can hand deliver the passport? Is that right?
Thanks in advance for the response.
Yes u can hand deliver the passport in your nearest VFS office.

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
Addie.9 said:
Thanks Ravi. However, my question still remains unanswered.

What is the applicable fees and how it is to be paid? Cash or DD?

Also, do I need to book an appointment at VFS or walk in and submit my documents?
The applicable fee is around Rs580.00 per applicant and you do not need an appointment to submit the passports. Try to reach early around 9 am it should be done within 15-20 mints. VFS office in Bangalore accept only Cash and i am not sure about others

Thanks
Ravi

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Can't we courier passport directly to New Delhi VO through a return service?. Or should we always yield in passport at a VFS?

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
dreamcold said:
Can't we courier passport directly to New Delhi VO through a return service?. Or should we always yield in passport at a VFS?
Not sure if you can do that. But it is always good to send it via VFS.

chiron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2016
LANDED..........
03-08-2016
dreamcold said:
It is mentioned in the PPR letter that the passport has to be sent through VFS only. You will have to show up in person or sent a representative to the nearest VFS office. However, as mentioned you have the choice of having the passport and CoPR couriered to you or collect it from the VFS office itself.

Addie.9

Oct 7, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A silly question but is there any specification for the envelope or any sealed envelope that has the PPR mail, original passport and photos in it be enough?

Also, do we collect the passport in person or get it couriered- how do we convey either of the two options to VFS? Any form for it?

pssid

Dec 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
4-11-2015
Passport Req..
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
You just take ur ppr mail and 2 photos and passports in person to vfs... they have their own envelops to send it to consulate..

chiron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2016
LANDED..........
03-08-2016
From the ppr "mail";
VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS
services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India
(www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay
the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is
required for each passport.
Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure
Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission
of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when
your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.
You/representative will have to show up to a VFS Canada office to submit your passport & photos. Afterwards, there is an option to collect the passport in person or have it couriered.

NSethi1976

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th October
Doc's Request.
14th October
Nomination.....
NBPNP
AOR Received.
8th October
Med's Done....
14th October
Passport Req..
18th April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2016
LANDED..........
Waiting...
I have submitted my passports yesterday to NDVO through vfs. Any idea how long NDVO take to issue visa and COPR?

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
NSethi1976 said:
I have submitted my passports yesterday to NDVO through vfs. Any idea how long NDVO take to issue visa and COPR?
It will defer on case to case basis but the average processing time is 7-10 working days. Good luck

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends!

can anybody tell me how many blank pages in passport are required to stamp the Visa?