+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport to New Delhi VO .. let's connect here

Binu27

Star Member
May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hi bro, I don't know if I made a mistake. My wife is the principal applicant n myself accompanying dependent. She is in Canada and m here in India. We got an email from CIC on September 28 asking for passports either to Ottawa if we both are in Canada or to Newdelhi. We sent an email asking for a better explanation.no response after a week. Then we called cic , they spoke like it's already understood that,she can submit passport in Ottawa and dependent in New Delhi,, we did that on October 6th.i sent my passport via vfs with a letter attached in which, I expressed our situation , she also did the same. Now we got another mail on 10th October with another PPR.as our passports are being processed in Ottawa and Newdelhi, I don't know what's next,,pls help if you guys have any info

aps001

Aug 22, 2018
Hi bro, I don't know if I made a mistake. My wife is the principal applicant n myself accompanying dependent. She is in Canada and m here in India. We got an email from CIC on September 28 asking for passports either to Ottawa if we both are in Canada or to Newdelhi. We sent an email asking for a better explanation.no response after a week. Then we called cic , they spoke like it's already understood that,she can submit passport in Ottawa and dependent in New Delhi,, we did that on October 6th.i sent my passport via vfs with a letter attached in which, I expressed our situation , she also did the same. Now we got another mail on 10th October with another PPR.as our passports are being processed in Ottawa and Newdelhi, I don't know what's next,,pls help if you guys have any info
Don't worry man. Both of you ll get your passports stamped soon. (Current trend for NDVO shows 10-15 days, no idea of days at Ottawa-CVC)..

rav!so

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Hey guys,

Today i given my passports for visa stamping
But i made a small mistake i forgot to write name and date of birth on back of the photographs.

Is it a big issue

Thnks
Hi,

I did a same mistake, was there any issue with your application?