Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-Dec-2015
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
I just wanted to update on my situation here. I received my stamped passport today along with my CoPR. However, they did not respond to my letter regarding the change of visa office for my wife. I guess I will have to wait for them to respond to my email now. :'(

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
linpaws87 said:
I just wanted to update on my situation here. I received my stamped passport today along with my CoPR. However, they did not respond to my letter regarding the change of visa office for my wife. I guess I will have to wait for them to respond to my email now. :'(
Hi - In addition you can also raise an CSE requesting for Address change. Good luck

linpaws87

Jul 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-Dec-2015
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
nrc1978 said:
Hi - In addition you can also raise an CSE requesting for Address change. Good luck
Thank you for your reply. I received a mail today morning with request to submit her passport to the LA visa office. So all is well now :)

I believe the best way to get this done is to reply back to the "ready for visa" email with necessary details. (although the automated reply suggests that the email is not monitored, they seem to respond back.) I sent them a mail yesterday and got a response today.

KKUMAR14

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Hello everyone,

If i submit my passport with photos and email copy in bangalore tomorrow morning when will it reach NVDO? My last date for submission is 20 July (3 days left). Delay as the mail was in my spam which i had not been checking and saw it today.

Thank you
Regards
Karishma

vnsmech

May 3, 2016
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum, but can anyone help me with the issue I am facing..
I got an email from ircc.cpco do submitting my passport but my CIC account did not showed any msg hence I ignored that email. I am concerned now it's already past 30 calendar days but my CIC account still not updated with Amy msg for passport submission.
Can you please help me understand whether 30 days are calendar days or working days ? I had got an email on 15th june2016.
Also, my wife is in Dubai rite now so if I would have to submit passports if there is still time left can it be not possible to submit her passport to Dubai vfs office to get it stamped?
Can anyone pls help me on this atleast who can I contact through email or phone?

redhilltree

Jul 14, 2016
KKUMAR14 said:
Hello everyone,

If i submit my passport with photos and email copy in bangalore tomorrow morning when will it reach NVDO? My last date for submission is 20 July (3 days left). Delay as the mail was in my spam which i had not been checking and saw it today.

Thank you
Regards
Karishma
You are very close and probably it's best to send it via VFS today itself. I hope you already did. It's best to ask them to be sure about timing. In fact, I submitted mine this morning. All the best

kumargoyal

Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redhilltree said:
You are very close and probably it's best to send it via VFS today itself. I hope you already did. It's best to ask them to be sure about timing. In fact, I submitted mine this morning. All the best
Hi,

Can you please confirm when did you get your Passport back. How many days it took for the NDVO to stamp the same and which city you submitted your passport in.

redhilltree

Jul 14, 2016
kumargoyal said:
Hi,

Can you please confirm when did you get your Passport back. How many days it took for the NDVO to stamp the same and which city you submitted your passport in.
Took exactly a week. From Bangalore. Submitted on a Monday and got the next Monday afternoon

Reactions: rjegankumar

vikrant1603

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Has anybody submitted the passport at VFS Delhi in the recent weeks? This would help in understanding the time they are taking these days for stamping and return of the passport. I submitted mine yesterday

greengoo5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vikrant1603 said:
Has anybody submitted the passport at VFS Delhi in the recent weeks? This would help in understanding the time they are taking these days for stamping and return of the passport. I submitted mine yesterday
Some people are getting it within three days. On an average, it's close to a week. I submitted mine on 5th Oct, got it back on 11th Oct.

vikrant1603

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Ok...that s still ok but i heard people getting it in 15-20 days...my wife has to travel immidiately on work...is there any way of getting this expedited

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vikrant1603 said:
Ok...that s still ok but i heard people getting it in 15-20 days...my wife has to travel immidiately on work...is there any way of getting this expedited
I submitted my PP on 29th Sept but till now the application is in process

vikrant1603

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
greengoo5 said:
Some people are getting it within three days. On an average, it's close to a week. I submitted mine on 5th Oct, got it back on 11th Oct.
did you take the courier service of VFS for getting the passport back? and also did your application in your CIC account was approved before you got your passport back?

greengoo5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vikrant1603 said:
did you take the courier service of VFS for getting the passport back? and also did your application in your CIC account was approved before you got your passport back?
Yes I did take the courier service since VFS wasn't available in my place of residence. They courier the passport to the nearest Bluedart office to your home.

Once you submit your passport and it goes to the High Commission of Canada. Once the stamping on the passport is completed, your application is simultaneously approved and closed and it is updated in CIC account. The same day, the passport is sent back via courier. You'd normally get it back the next day since Bluedart delivers it overnight.

shibdutta

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hello Everyone,

We have a whatsApp group for people who has already received PPR or COPR, or flying to Canada in next few months. most of us has already moved to Canada so we help each other in preparation of the shift or even overcoming after shifting hurdles. Things that we discuss is house search, Job search different documentations.

ping me on WhatsApp: +1 6478622434

Thanks
Shiv