+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport to New Delhi VO .. let's connect here

CanadaImmi2015

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks who've sent their Passport to New Delhi VO post PPR - how much time did they take to complete the stamping & return your passport(s) ?

ash137

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know for sure which documents we need to submit to NDVO ?

CanadaImmi2015

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passports, Print of the PPR email and 2 photos for each applicant. All docs need to be sent via VFS.

This is what my PPR email says

ash137

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes same on my PPR email, just wanted to check if anyone has submitted recently to cross verify...

dream2016

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
i submitted the passports at VFS chandigarh....
just original PP, a copy of PP and two pics (new format)..
hope to hear from them soon..

CanadaImmi2015

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dream2016 said:
A copy of the passport or a copy of the PPR email?

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dream2016 said:
Hi dream2016,

Can you please tell me how the photo look like (new spec)?.

Last day I took my photo from a studio and it looks big with head, shoulders and most part of the chest than the normal one (35mm*45mm) having only upto shoulder level.

If you know the correct spec of the background area i.e, from top till tip of the head and from chin to the bottom. We already know that from chin to crown of head it should be between 31mm and 36mm/ face centered.

Please help...

RJ

ash137

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Called VFS.

Need to submit, email print, passports and pics only.

TRUENORTH_4M_C2C

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Ottawa
rj1jr said:
Hi dream2016,

Can you please tell me how the photo look like (new spec)?.

Last day I took my photo from a studio and it looks big with head, shoulders and most part of the chest than the normal one (35mm*45mm) having only upto shoulder level.

If you know the correct spec of the background area i.e, from top till tip of the head and from chin to the bottom. We already know that from chin to crown of head it should be between 31mm and 36mm/ face centered.

Please help...

RJ

Dont worry if u couldn't get the right specs. Just walk into VFS office and they have small studio inside where photos can be taken. Or you can get your photos printed there only. Even i was surprised at first after seeing the photo, it was quite big but that's the new format so don't worry. Just Make sure u dress up good :)

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TRUENORTH_4M_C2C said:
Dont worry if u couldn't get the right specs. Just walk into VFS office and they have small studio inside where photos can be taken. Or you can get your photos printed there only. Even i was surprised at first after seeing the photo, it was quite big but that's the new format so don't worry. Just Make sure u dress up good :)
Thank you for the reply...
One more qs - Can you please tell in your photo till where your body can be seen? In my case I can see my body till upper chest and some extra white space above the head area. Is this correct?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rj1jr said:
Thank you for the reply...
One more qs - Can you please tell in your photo till where your body can be seen? In my case I can see my body till upper chest and some extra white space above the head area. Is this correct?
Yes.

pgupta8

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
Just submitted my passport and photos to VFS Delhi today. Anyone who can through some light on timelines?

pspandya

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
pgupta8 said:
Just submitted my passport and photos to VFS Delhi today. Anyone who can through some light on timelines?
Hi pgupta,

Congratulations for the PPR :). We share almost the same timeline and I am from India too. I have my BG in progress since November 20th. Hence eagerly waiting to get PPR. I wanted to know if they called any employer/office personnel for BG? I am trying to find out what they actually look for BG... As I feel I should get PPR by now?
Thanks