+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport to London Visa Office Timeline

Walter06

Sep 27, 2022
Hi,
I have sent my passports on 1st June, 2022 and they reached the IRCC office at London on 6th June, 2022. I did not hear anything from them post that and hence reached out to the London Visa Office on Friday last week for an update. They gave a response which is stated below:

' Please submit your inquiry related to your application via our website’s case specific inquiry form, by selecting your program as the application type.

This will allow your enquiry to be triaged to the Case Processing Center in Canada responsible for your application, who are best placed to review your enquiry and to provide you with a timely response.'

This response tells me to raise a general webform which I have done post their email. Did you get a similar response initially? I would assume since they are the ones processing my application right now, they should be able to provide me with an update. What was your experience with them?

Thank you in advance.
I got the same response, Kinda confused though.
Do you have your passport’s yet?
Your response will be greatly appreciated.

thank you.

AdamtheGreat

Oct 12, 2021
Guys,
i am currently living in the Netherlands, and i need to submit my passport for stamping.
IRCC London takes lots of time for stamping according to what i read here (around 2-2.5 months).
Is there any other IRCC office i can send to that will be faster?
Thanks.

Sammy0190

May 12, 2021
Unfortunately, I was not aware of this information and I have sent my passport in September to VFS London. Mine is under processing since 9th Sept. 5 weeks have passed already.
Seems like atleast 8 weeks it would take, as per others experience.
[/QUOTE]
I received an update today, my passport has been dispatched from IRCC LVO. Exactly 6 weeks they have taken. I did send emails on weekly basis in last 2-3 weeks as follow-up, not sure if that helped my application to be processed faster..

Jutim

Oct 25, 2022
My passport reach LVO August 30th. October 24th counterfoil message in gckey and message from vfs that my passport has been dispatched from ircc office to visa application center. Took 8 weeks.

njm2022

Oct 18, 2022
My passport reach LVO August 30th. October 24th counterfoil message in gckey and message from vfs that my passport has been dispatched from ircc office to visa application center. Took 8 weeks.
Congrats! What visa type did you apply to?

Walter06

Sep 27, 2022
Ohhh! Our timelines are close enough..Let's keep this thread alive with any new updates we receive. Would be useful to others as well.
Update:
Application type: PNP EE
Passport reached IRCC on 12th September
Application approved On 23rd October
Decision envelope dispatch on 24th October
Exactly 6weeks

All the Best Guys

Mclovin001

Oct 18, 2022
Mine was under process for stamping at London from 6 Oct, anyone know if I can get my passport asap, whatever it has stamped or not. I contacted VFS London and they told me they can’t help me. I need passport in emergency:(
let me know once you receive updates on your passport

adventure45

Nov 7, 2022
Hi. I had submitted my passport to London VO on 6th October. No response yet. Has any one tried to withdraw application? Were you able to receive passport back from IRCC London? How quickly did they respond?

Mclovin001

Oct 18, 2022
Unfortunately, I was not aware of this information and I have sent my passport in September to VFS London. Mine is under processing since 9th Sept. 5 weeks have passed already.
Seems like atleast 8 weeks it would take, as per others experience.
I received an update today, my passport has been dispatched from IRCC LVO. Exactly 6 weeks they have taken. I did send emails on weekly basis in last 2-3 weeks as follow-up, not sure if that helped my application to be processed faster..
[/QUOTE]
Hello, i got final decision this morning. Is there usually a new message sent cause I don’t see anything in the portal new other than the update that application was approved. And how long from the update til you received the dispatch? Thanks, and appreciate your response.