+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport to London Visa Office Timeline

Mafer0505

Sep 9, 2022
Doesn't matter mate. You can send to any VAC as long as it is within the 30 days specified on your letter. Most of my friends do this.
Yes! That's right. Just to be sure I asked Vfs London and they said: “Thank you for contacting the Canada Visa Application Center Help Desk.

Addressing your below query, we would like to inform you that, you can submit the passport at any nearest Canada Visa Application Center of your convenience.”

pagalo

Mar 31, 2021
Hi all, My passport package will reach VFS Helsinki on next Monday, and may be VFS will send it to London VO. I wonder whether VFS will check our documents, especially photo specification, or just dispatch it to London VO without checking?. I am afraid if my photos did not meet requirements, it will take a long time for London VO to return my package to me. I hope VFS initially checks the photos before sending to London VO.

BOXDOG

Oct 7, 2022
I have waited for my passport stamp with visa for more than one month and never get a response from IRCC London.

The past several weeks is the darkest time in my life. I am foreigner and I worked in The Netherlands before August. After that my employment contract ended and I was asked to leave this country.
While waiting for my passport and Canada visa, I was refused to rent a room to live in Netherlands because my Dutch identity expired and no house renting company gave me a room even though I can give them money. Two nights I didn't have a place to stay and I slept outside in KFC and on the cold floor.
I am almost a “refugee”. Now I am not able to leave to go anywhere because I don’t have my passport in my hand. My life was totally ruined.

I have submitted mine as well.
Today is exactly 4 weeks they received it.
Someone I know got his passport returned stamped after 7 weeks, another 10 weeks.

When I saw this, I just told myself: Be patient.

I learnt Rome VO is very fast. From someone's experience, passport spent just 24 hours at the Visa office in Rome. Maybe we can consider that as London have backlogs and also prioritising Ukrainians.

Rahuljoshi

Jul 12, 2020
I have waited for my passport stamp with visa for more than one month and never get a response from IRCC London.

The past several weeks is the darkest time in my life. I am foreigner and I worked in The Netherlands before August. After that my employment contract ended and I was asked to leave this country.
While waiting for my passport and Canada visa, I was refused to rent a room to live in Netherlands because my Dutch identity expired and no house renting company gave me a room even though I can give them money. Two nights I didn't have a place to stay and I slept outside in KFC and on the cold floor.
I am almost a “refugee”. Now I am not able to leave to go anywhere because I don’t have my passport in my hand. My life was totally ruined.
sorry to hear that and hope you get your passport soon. Please contact VFS Netherlands as they might be able to help you considering the gravity of your situation. Also, maybe you can contact the embassy of your country who might be able to help you in such a scenario.

BOXDOG

Oct 7, 2022
The IRCC London never response to our enquire.
I don't understand many visitor visa were printed and stamped but work permit and study visa were not processed.
Especially my visa was already approved but they nevery process it and didn't return my passport.
Wait, wait, .... I have alreday waited more than 4 weeks.

Walter06

Sep 27, 2022
Has anyone who submitted their passports in September received COPR and Visa Stamps from London VO?
What is the current timeline for visa stamps?

kamranayub1100

Mar 11, 2019
Can anyone confirm that we can submit passport in different VO even if the IRCC letter states to submit in London VO? How to confirm this? Thanks

Walter06

Sep 27, 2022
Can anyone confirm that we can submit passport in different VO even if the IRCC letter states to submit in London VO? How to confirm this? Thanks
I think you can submit to any VO you want, London VO takes a lot of time for visa Stamping.
Start by contacting your nearest CVAC, they would probably advise you better.

Reactions: kamranayub1100

Sammy0190

May 12, 2021
Has anyone who submitted their passports in September received COPR and Visa Stamps from London VO?
What is the current timeline for visa stamps?
[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, I was not aware of this information and I have sent my passport in September to VFS London. Mine is under processing since 9th Sept. 5 weeks have passed already.
Seems like atleast 8 weeks it would take, as per others experience.

Walter06

Sep 27, 2022
Hmmmmm, it’s so unfortunate, I was not aware either, mine got to London VO for processing on the 12th of September, since then no update.

Shayyy

Oct 14, 2022
Mine was under process for stamping at London from 6 Oct, anyone know if I can get my passport asap, whatever it has stamped or not. I contacted VFS London and they told me they can’t help me. I need passport in emergency:(

Sammy0190

May 12, 2021
Mine was under process for stamping at London from 6 Oct, anyone know if I can get my passport asap, whatever it has stamped or not. I contacted VFS London and they told me they can’t help me. I need passport in emergency:(
Some of the people in this thread had requested for the retrieval of their passports without stamping.. I guess, you need to write a mail to London VO for this request.

Reactions: Shayyy

Sammy0190

May 12, 2021
Hmmmmm, it’s so unfortunate, I was not aware either, mine got to London VO for processing on the 12th of September, since then no update.
Ohhh! Our timelines are close enough..Let's keep this thread alive with any new updates we receive. Would be useful to others as well.

Reactions: Walter06