AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Passport Req..
02-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2017
LANDED..........
21-05-2017
Update! Looks like the return tracker got activated yesterday but I had checked just before it did so didn't realise until today morning:

PPR Email: Aug 17th
Passport Sent: August 21st
Passport delivery to CPC Ottawa: August 23rd
MyCIC status updates to approved: August 24th
Return tracker activated: August 29th (6:50pm)
COPR delivered: Waiting

Aug 27, 2018
Received COPR!

PPR Email: Aug 14th
Passport delivery to CPC Ottawa: August 17th (Fedex via priority overnight)
MyCIC status updated to approved: August 23
Return tracker activated: August 29
COPR delivered: August 30

Great! Congratulations. I just called CIC to in quire about the status of my passport, they suggested that printing is still pending. I hope they print it soon and send it back today otherwise, I'll have to wait until next Tuesday.

PPR Email: Aug 23th
Passport delivery to CPC Ottawa: August 24th
MyCIC status updated to approved: August 28
Return tracker activated: waiting

patel1

Oct 30, 2017
Windsor
Update! Looks like the return tracker got activated yesterday but I had checked just before it did so didn't realise until today morning:

PPR Email: Aug 17th
Passport delivery to CPC Ottawa: August 23rd
MyCIC status updates to approved: August 24th
Return tracker activated: August 29th (6:50pm)
Mine was delivered on 23rd August too. CIC approved 27th Aug. Hope return tracker activates today and get it tomorrow else will have to cancel flights. Do they talk over the phone about what is the exact status? Usually they would say its in printing thats it but actually nobody might know the actual status.

Aug 27, 2018
Mine was delivered on 23rd August too. CIC approved 27th Aug. Hope return tracker activates today and get it tomorrow else will have to cancel flights. Do they talk over the phone about what is the exact status? Usually they would say its in printing thats it but actually nobody might know the actual status.
I called them in the morning today. They do not have exact status, and will read the last note on the application, which is something like "approved as of [Date], pending visa".

Please update me if you get the tracker activated today, I'll do the same.

salmbagjaf

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
My passport was delivered on August 23th
Case approved on August 24th
Return tracker not activated yet.
This is probably their new way to discriminate against Iranian applicant. My case got approved after 8 months.

patel1

Oct 30, 2017
Windsor
I called them in the morning today. They do not have exact status, and will read the last note on the application, which is something like "approved as of [Date], pending visa".

Please update me if you get the tracker activated today, I'll do the same.
I called them this morning around 10AM and they said the Visa is already printed but they dont know when it will be shipped. So just hope for the best that it gets shipped out today. Return tracker is not activated yet.

Aug 27, 2018
I called them this morning around 10AM and they said the Visa is already printed but they dont know when it will be shipped. So just hope for the best that it gets shipped out today. Return tracker is not activated yet.
Did they tell you when the visa was printed? Like the date/time of last update on the case?

patel1

Oct 30, 2017
Windsor
No they did not tell me when it was printed. I assume it should be shipped today but well it can be unexpected. Ill let you know if anything changes.

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hi everybody
my only up date is the delivery date, I don’t know it’s already 7 days no update in my application, may be there is a difference while dealing with different streams ! I m pnp inland!
Any ideas
PPR Email: Aug 20th
Passport delivery to CPC Ottawa: August 24th ( at 9:55 received by SCI SCHUITEBOER)
MyCIC status updates to approved: Waiting
Return tracker activated: Waiting

sharma_s8788

Jul 12, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2018
Passport Req..
08-08-2018
Received COPR!

PPR Email: Aug 14th
Passport delivery to CPC Ottawa: August 17th (Fedex via priority overnight)
MyCIC status updated to approved: August 23
Return tracker activated: August 29
COPR delivered: August 30
Congrats!! Must be a relief!

This might seem like a naive question but I am gonna ask anyway. Did you get your CoPR in mail or did it get uploaded on the CIC account?

patel1

Oct 30, 2017
Windsor
No update on shipping so long weekend is busted. Gotta wait till Tuesday/Wednesday for the passport. The guy confirmed at 2:30PM that passports are printed waiting to ship but yet no shipping.

Aug 27, 2018
No update on shipping so long weekend is busted. Gotta wait till Tuesday/Wednesday for the passport. The guy confirmed at 2:30PM that passports are printed waiting to ship but yet no shipping.
This is sad! Even my long weekend plans have been ruined. Yesterday someone’s tracker got activated at about 7:50PM. So you still have chances.

Last edited:

xiaobai

Aug 23, 2018
PPR Email: 8/22
Passport delivery to CPC Ottawa: 8/28
MyCIC status updates to approved: 8/31
Return tracker activated:
COPR delivered:

sharma_s8788

Jul 12, 2018
United States
Category........