+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORT TO CPC OTTAWA - AUGUST 2018

Dec 23, 2022
Yes, I sent my passport from New York City via Fedex International Priority. It takes a day to reach CPC Ottawa.

Remember, If you are sending from USA to CPC-Ottawa to the address 365 Laurier Avenue West, Ottawa, K1A 1L1, chances are that the package will be delivered to 2303 Stevenage Drive. Its completely ok if this happens and do not panic as it happened to me.

Yes, I created an online Fedex Account. For some reason, I was not able to add credit card information while account creation and had to call Fedex support to help me fix the account. Once the account is ready, you can create two Shipment labels - One for sending and other for receiving passport back. I created both the labels using Fedex Ship Manager Lite. It does not matter from where you are generating the labels. I did at store. Its just a form and once fully filled it ties to your Fedex account. You can either print the generated letters at home or at store (printing is free at store). Also, remember to keep your Fedex account in good status (credit card linked). Download the app for easy tracking. Fedex will charge the account after few days of shipment.
Hi Abhishek the same thing happened to me. My passport got rerouted to 2303 stenvenage from 365 Laurier Ave. by UPS, did you get everything back alright ? I am a bit worried as nowhere is the address mentioned in the PPR letter and I did not send it to the Post Box address. Thanks !!

Dec 23, 2022
Hi Guys, I got a PPR and maile my passport and pictures to CPCO-PR-VISA US Permanent/Temporary Resident VISA/Passporta at 365 Laurier Ave. West Ottawa K1A 1L1. I called UPS and they said that the package was delivered to 2303 Stevenage and picked up at dock by Mclaren. Has this happened to folks ? Is this the address that reroutes mail to CPCO Ottawa ? Please advice, my US visas are in that passport and I am worried. Thanks

Mar 28, 2023
Hi Guys, I got a PPR and mailed my passport and pictures to CPCO-PR-VISA US Permanent/Temporary Resident VISA/Passport at 365 Laurier Ave. West Ottawa K1A 1L1. I called UPS, and they said the package was delivered to 2303 Stevenage and picked up at the dock by Mclaren. Has this happened to folks? Is this the address that reroutes mail to CPCO Ottawa? Please advise; my US visas are in that passport, and I am worried. Thanks

Hi! What happened after your passport was delivered at 2303 Stevenage? Can you please share the timeline?
Did you get any notification from the IRCC acknowledging that they have received your passport?

I am in the same boat and have my US visa in it.