Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
11-03-2017
Passport Req..
03-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2017
I also submitted on June 16, 2017 in Islamabad and still no update either on CIC or VFS. Is such a long wait after passport submission normal?
It might have delayed due to Eid holidays in between.

greenberet

Jan 31, 2017
I also submitted on June 16, 2017 in Islamabad and still no update either on CIC or VFS. Is such a long wait after passport submission normal?
I have come across a forum conversation about Islamabad VO from the time period 2014-2015. These people used to face the same delay (around 30 - 60 days) and one guy got it after good 5 months. I hope we don't have the same fate.

@ People who have recently gotten their PPT back from Islamabad VO, please shed some light!!

greenberet

Jan 31, 2017
anyone has idea about the submission of Birth Certificate ? mine will be made available at least after a month so instead, can i upload supporting documents like school certificate/matric-inter certificate etc
i got my OINP on 29th June and i am concerned if they would let people register for OINP again once Ontario's quota is filled

prompt response will highly be appreciated.
I would advise against submitting anything else. If Birth certificate is what they need; you have little choice but to send anything else. If you send something else or don't submit along with your application; they can simply return your application and that would take extra time.

shazfa

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
Doc's Request.
10-01-2015
AOR Received.
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
05-01-2015
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
11-03-2017
Passport Req..
03-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2017
I have come across a forum conversation about Islamabad VO from the time period 2014-2015. These people used to face the same delay (around 30 - 60 days) and one guy got it after good 5 months. I hope we don't have the same fate.

@ People who have recently gotten their PPT back from Islamabad VO, please shed some light!!
Guys as mentoned who have submitted their passports recently to Islamabad embassy. Please posts your timeline. Thanks.

tuner274

Mar 4, 2017
Normal? yes... Appropriate, now that's a different question.

It's been over a month now and still no replies. When I submitted the passports, the guy at the counter said 2 weeks. After that, I called VFS and they said it could take upto 4 weeks normally. I was like, fine, another 2 weeks, no problem. Last week, I again called them up and they say that the quoted time of 2-4 weeks is on 'average'! Embassy can, might and will take more time than this.

Should be under 2 weeks or 3 max
For the 3 of us, @aadilmir @greenberet and I, (submission date: 16th June), its been over 4 weeks. This is the 5th week now. May Allah help us.

greenberet

Jan 31, 2017
Normal? yes... Appropriate, now that's a different question.

It's been over a month now and still no replies. When I submitted the passports, the guy at the counter said 2 weeks. After that, I called VFS and they said it could take upto 4 weeks normally. I was like, fine, another 2 weeks, no problem. Last week, I again called them up and they say that the quoted time of 2-4 weeks is on 'average'! Embassy can, might and will take more time than this.

For the 3 of us, @aadilmir @greenberet and I, (submission date: 16th June), its been over 4 weeks. This is the 5th week now. May Allah help us.
This wait is not warranted and quit un-necessary. Even if they have to send PPT out for a visa stamping, it shouldn't take more than 4 weeks. For most VOs around the world ( as can be seen in the WhatsApp groups), people have been able to get 'Decision Made' and PPT back within 7-14 days (even less in some places).

OK. If you are going to take extra time; no worries but please have this information intimated to candidates as the same process should not take this long.

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi Guys,
I got my PPR request yesterday and i reside in Canada and my visa office is Ottawa. But my spouse inculded in my application is in Pakistan (Karachi). I have emailed CIC to change my spouse visa office to pakistan, waiting for their reply. my question is did u guys include the Annex A form while submitting your passport in Pakistan if you got 1 (not sure if applicants in pak get it or not). Also, do you guys send One pre-paid return envelope so that they (visa office) can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents??

Thanks,

geranimo

Star Member
Jun 25, 2009
Dear members,

I have just submitted my medicals and waiting for the passport request. However, my passport is expiring in June 2018. I anticipate that passport request will take at least three months. By the time i will receive passport request, my Pakistani passport will have only six months of remaining validity. What should i do now?

I was thinking of renewing my passport now before passport request will arrive. However, i am also afraid that request may come with few weeks. Please suggest what should i do?

Pakistani members, please reply.