+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission to Embassy of Canada Abu Dhabi for PPR - COPR Please Connect here

sudad

Aug 4, 2019
your tracking number has been received and is currently under processing at IRCC: 12/10/2020
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID - has been received from the IRCC Office on 2020/10/26 and has been dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre ABU DHABI: 26/10/2020

Azoua

May 28, 2020
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
5th march 2020
Med's Done....
22feb2020
Same here, just got the following message :

Your processed decision envelope has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre in Abu Dhabi, on 2020-10-26 07:43:17 AM and is on transit to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Dubai.

however mine has been received on 23 sept. So it has taken a month to send it back.

Maybe it can be explained by the fact that my application concerns 7 passports.

El hamdulilah at least it moves

sudad

Aug 4, 2019
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID - has been received from the IRCC Office on 2020/10/26 and has been dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre ABU DHABI: 26/10/2020
Alhamdullah, received the visa today, date of issue is 14/10/2020 and received it on 1/11/2020. I was so worried about the passport validaty but it’s all good.
Whole processing took me 28~ days

Reactions: Ohdontyousee

Azoua

May 28, 2020
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
5th march 2020
Med's Done....
22feb2020
El hamdulilah congrats.
InshAllah I am planning to book my tickets for beginning of dec. then I will inform them to get the approval.
When are uU planing to travel ?

Reactions: sudad

sudad

Aug 4, 2019
El hamdulilah congrats.
InshAllah I am planning to book my tickets for beginning of dec. then I will inform them to get the approval.
When are uU planing to travel ?
I’ll be booking in 10 to 14 days from now, flights prices are going up because holidays and stuff and I’m afraid I won’t find a plane on time :), good luck on that!

Azoua

May 28, 2020
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
5th march 2020
Med's Done....
22feb2020
El hamdulilah this is good. Can you share with us how you will proceed to be able to travel ? I mean to get the approval letter. Will u use a webform to get it or the arrivecan app ?

sudad

Aug 4, 2019
El hamdulilah this is good. Can you share with us how you will proceed to be able to travel ? I mean to get the approval letter. Will u use a webform to get it or the arrivecan app ?
Since my case is immigration, and I’m a PR now I think I just need to book a ticket regularly and use my visa to enter as said in the booklet that came with the passports and the CoPR

Azoua

May 28, 2020
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
5th march 2020
Med's Done....
22feb2020
you will be considered PR only when you will validate your CoPR by landing not before.
In the CoPR I received, it is clearly stated “Not Valid For Travel”. Means that you have to get an approval letter before trying to travel.
If you go like this with your passport + CoPR you will not be allowed to embark.

sudad

Aug 4, 2019
you will be considered PR only when you will validate your CoPR by landing not before.
In the CoPR I received, it is clearly stated “Not Valid For Travel”. Means that you have to get an approval letter before trying to travel.
If you go like this with your passport + CoPR you will not be allowed to embark.
Hmm never heard of such a thing; when I contacted them they told me all I need is my visa, when I arrive they’ll guide me through the process of received the PR, which will be done in the airport and that’s when I’ll have to give them my CoPR; as mentioned in the 4-5 papers booklet, I’ve read about it and I think you need that only for an express entry case, studying visa or temporary residence. Do you have a sample ?

Azoua

May 28, 2020
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
5th march 2020
Med's Done....
22feb2020
Yeap I got this booklet which gave general guidance.
But as per IRCC guidelines, officially any CoPR issued after 18 March submit allowed to travel.
This 100% sure. I am surprised you have never heard about this as everyone is talking about this.
Please go and check on ircc website.
Personally I will book my ticket through a etihad as you can postpone your flight for free (I live in Sharjah).
Then my agent told me that they have a new process where it is not requested to send a webform “ready to travel” anymore, but rather you should use the arrivecan app to inform them that you are coming and to fill your flight detail.
I have 5 kids and my wife so I am very careful and want to go to the airport only if I am sure I can travel

sudad

Aug 4, 2019
Yeap I got this booklet which gave general guidance.
But as per IRCC guidelines, officially any CoPR issued after 18 March submit allowed to travel.
This 100% sure. I am surprised you have never heard about this as everyone is talking about this.
Please go and check on ircc website.
Personally I will book my ticket through a etihad as you can postpone your flight for free (I live in Sharjah).
Then my agent told me that they have a new process where it is not requested to send a webform “ready to travel” anymore, but rather you should use the arrivecan app to inform them that you are coming and to fill your flight detail.
I have 5 kids and my wife so I am very careful and want to go to the airport only if I am sure I can travel
Yeah lol i never heard of it!! Thank you for telling me though I’ll definitely consider this, you saved me:), good luck

Ihtasham

Nov 12, 2020
Ppr received - 16th September 2020
Passport sent on 28th september to vfs Kuwait
Under procee in IRCC - 7th october 2020
Till now no update...

Azoua

May 28, 2020
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
5th march 2020
Med's Done....
22feb2020
So can we travel to canada after receiving copr. If yes do we have to get any other approval?
No you can not without their approval. In the CoPR we received it is clearly mentioned '' NOT VALID FOR TRAVEL ''
I have raised a webform yesterday to inform them that I am ready to settle in Canada.
My agent advise me to book my flight and then to use ArriveCan to get their approval.
If anyone has more information, please feel free to share

Ihtasham

Nov 12, 2020
Please help me out

PPR request - 16th September 2020
Passport sumbitted to vfs global Kuwait - 28th September 2020
Under process at IRCC office - 7th October 2020
6 weeks have passed no update till now...