+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission to Embassy of Canada Abu Dhabi for PPR - COPR Please Connect here

Feb 6, 2020
Oh great! When did you exactly send your passport and when did you received it back? Sorry for the questions
No worries, I have been it that situation, so I understand.
I send my passport on 23 March 2020, through VFS, it reaches the embassy the next day, 24 March. just after that VFS center closed. so I was waiting without any update, till 03 May, I receive an email from the embassy that VFS is still closed, if I want my passport back I need to provide my details (address and phone number) and I need to accept to pay delivery charges. I replied to there email with the required info. after a week or 8 days I received my passport with copr. so this was my time line. I hope it will help you

Reactions: Flong

Jamie00

Apr 10, 2019
I send my passport on 23 March 2020, through VFS, it reaches the embassy the next day, 24 March. just after that VFS center closed. so I was waiting without any update, till 03 May, I receive an email from the embassy that VFS is still closed, if I want my passport back I need to provide my details (address and phone number) and I need to accept to pay delivery charges. I replied to there email with the required info. after a week or 8 days I received my passport with copr. so this was my time line. I hope it will help you
Thank u so much! I might wait until next week to see if vfs opens here in kuwait.glad to know canadian embassy uae is open. Thank u so much

Jamie00

Apr 10, 2019
Hello! Can you please
sure, yesterday I got a response from Abudhabi embassy as quoted below, for my follow up e-mail. Looks like we have to wait for a long time. It is fact that they are working with minimum resource, hence we need to wait.

As noted in our previous reply, we acknowledge receipt of your email and are operating with severely limited resources on site. Once we are in a position to review our incoming shipments we endeavour to provide a more fulsome response. Multiple emails for follow-up are not required for this purpose. Thank you for your patience and understanding
hello! Can u please provide the email address of canadian embassy uae. Thanks

Jamie00

Apr 10, 2019
Hi! Can you please share the email address of canadian embassy uae. Thanks

Lott123456

Jan 28, 2020
Hello
I have received a Passport Request Letter on Aug.13 and Submitted to VFS in Kuwait on Aug.18/20.
I have also received a conformation email that it has been dispatched for processing to Abu Dhabi
Can anyone please tell me how long it usually takes to arrive back to Kuwait.

Thanks

Hajra789

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hello
I have received a Passport Request Letter on Aug.13 and Submitted to VFS in Kuwait on Aug.18/20.
I have also received a conformation email that it has been dispatched for processing to Abu Dhabi
Can anyone please tell me how long it usually takes to arrive back to Kuwait.

Thanks
Hello,

did you receive your passport back?? How long did it take??

newguy123

Oct 9, 2020
Hi all,
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, my PPR is for a ICT wp application. I submitted my passport in VFS Dubai and it reached Abu Dhabi Canada VO on Sep 28th. Does anyone have an idea of when I will receive my passport? What is the general timeline for getting passport?

Azoua

May 28, 2020
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
5th march 2020
Med's Done....
22feb2020
Hello
I have sent my passports (family of 7 members) on 20th Sept to Abu Dhabi Canada VO (via VFS Dubai) following a PPR via Express Entry.
It has reached AD on 23rd Sept (it will be 3 weeks on sunday). I am yet to hear from them.
Please let us know if you get it back from them.
Regards

sudad

Aug 4, 2019
VFS email for passports: 4/10/2020
passports sent via VFS: 4/10/2020
passports arrived at Abu Dhabi visa center: 8/10/2020
Passports transferred from the visa center to Abu Dhabi IRCC: 9/10/2020
- residence: Qatar.
I’m still waiting for updates :(!

sudad

Aug 4, 2019
VFS email for passports: 4/10/2020
passports sent via VFS: 4/10/2020
passports arrived at Abu Dhabi visa center: 8/10/2020
Passports transferred from the visa center to Abu Dhabi IRCC: 9/10/2020
- residence: Qatar.
I’m still waiting for updates :(!
your tracking number has been received and is currently under processing at IRCC: 12/10/2020