+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission to Embassy of Canada Abu Dhabi for PPR - COPR Please Connect here

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Hi, this is to inform you that I received the update during UAE working hours, it was Sunday.o today I did receive my passport back. What about you, any update? wish you lluck.
Thanks for your notification and congratulations. How long is the validity of visa and COPR. Is there any extension beyond medical validty?

Jamie00

Apr 10, 2019
Hello everyone! Did anyone received their passport back this time? I am from kuwait received ppr last march and on the instruction letter i can send my passport to canadian embassy through aramex. I tried aramex here in kuwait but they don’t do that anymore. But based on ur experience aramex uae can do that service. I am planning to send my passport to my cousin in uae and use aramex to directly send it to canadian embassy. Hoping anyone can help me with this. Thanks

Jamie00

Apr 10, 2019
Hello everyone! Did anyone received their passport back this time? I am from kuwait received ppr last march and on the instruction letter i can send my passport to canadian embassy through aramex. I tried aramex here in kuwait but they don’t do that anymore. But based on ur experience aramex uae can do that service. I am planning to send my passport to my cousin in uae and use aramex to directly send it to canadian embassy. Hoping anyone can help me with this. Thanks

Feb 6, 2020
Here in UAE it work with Aramex, I know few who sent it through aramex. good luck

Jamie00

Apr 10, 2019
Thanks! Are u still in uae? Hows the corona situation there? Did the canadian embassy resume its service?

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
It’s better if you ask your cousin to drop it at VFS Dubai that would be good as you will get the tracking record of your passport.If you use the Aramex you wouldn’t get any tracking number. I used Aramex service last year so i don’t want anyone to suffer like me.
rest is UP to yoU

Feb 6, 2020
It’s better if you ask your cousin to drop it at VFS Dubai that would be good as you will get the tracking record of your passport.If you use the Aramex you wouldn’t get any tracking number. I used Aramex service last year so i don’t want anyone to suffer like me.
rest is UP to yoU
Hi
thank you for sharing your experience.
Are you in dubai or already landed in canada?

PS: what happens to me is I send it through VFS, and during this time, so I had no update since it reach the embassy, it was closed. so the embassy did send me back the passport through aramex.

Jamie00

Apr 10, 2019
rest is UP to yoU
That is one of my plan as well but VFS passport service is still on hold. I read some posts as well that passport was send back without copr during this crisis so i dont know what to do now and medical will expire aug 15.

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Hi

PS: what happens to me is I send it through VFS, and during this time, so I had no update since it reach the embassy, it was closed. so the embassy did send me back the passport through aramex.
Because you are living in Kuwait that’s why they send back through Aramex.

I completed my landing formalities last year and came-back to saudi.

Jamie00

Apr 10, 2019
Hi

Are u in kuwait?

Feb 6, 2020
Because you are living in Kuwait that’s why they send back through Aramex.

I completed my landing formalities last year and came-back to saudi.
In fact, I am in abhu dhabi, and I had to pay for pr VFS at the beginning, and then pay Aramex. (embassy sent me an email that VFS is closed, so I have to accept to pay the charges). this happens in the end of April beginning of May.