+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission to Embassy of Canada Abu Dhabi for PPR - COPR Please Connect here

Delena

Sep 9, 2019
Can we go to VFS Dubai/Abu Dhabi directly with PPR letter or do we need to set an appointment first?
you've probably already received the response to this but putting this here so anyone who ever has this question can find out.
As of now, we don't need to book any appointment for passport submission at VFS Dubai. I just walked in and was able to submit. be prepared to wait for some time though. I got there at 8:30am and had to wait for about 20 mins

Reactions: wasiqjaved

Ohdontyousee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
London
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-6-2019
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
Hey all!

Here's my timeline so far:

PPR - 24 Jan 2020
Submitted passport at VFS Dubai - 26 Jan 2020
Passport delivered to AD Visa Office - 27 Jan 2020
If I may ask. Did your ppr come from London VO?

Ohdontyousee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
London
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-6-2019
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
Yes it did. Does that impact the processing time in any way?
Forgot to say congrats haha..

I doubt it. Before you know it you'll have COPR and ready to fly. The hard part is just getting to ppr stage

If you don't mind can I ask for your timeline so I can share it in LVO group. So far we counted 3 ppr today. All from LVO

Thank you

I got my transfer on Dec waiting for more updates

Delena

Sep 9, 2019
Forgot to say congrats haha..

I doubt it. Before you know it you'll have COPR and ready to fly. The hard part is just getting to ppr stage

If you don't mind can I ask for your timeline so I can share it in LVO group. So far we counted 3 ppr today. All from LVO

Thank you

I got my transfer on Dec waiting for more updates
Thank you!!
Sure! Here's my timeline:
AOR - 17 Nov 2019
BIL/MEP - 9 Dec 2019
Biometrics done - 11 Dec 2019
PPR - 24 Jan 2020

Good luck to you :)

Reactions: Ohdontyousee

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Hi all.

PPR - 24th January.
Passports submitted to vfs abu dhabi - 28th January.
Received by IRCC office - 29th January.

Waiting for further information.......

Snehathomas

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Hi, I have a concern. So my dependent is in UAE, so do we have to request for a change in the visa office to submit the passport? The request asks to send to Ottawa as I'm in USA. Or can he send it to me and then I can send both the passports together and return to USA? Any leads in this will be of help. Thanks

Drizzle78

Feb 15, 2020
Hi all.

PPR - 24th January.
Passports submitted to vfs abu dhabi - 28th January.
Received by IRCC office - 29th January.

Waiting for further information.......
I am in similar situation...Passports(03 nos.) submitted to vfs dubai-10th February
Received at IRCC office Abudhabi-11th February...
Waiting for further information and worried as it seems IRCC Abudhabi are slow in processing(judging from most comments i've read in this forum that it takes 30-55days for passports to be returned)

Anyone who received from IRCC Abudhabi between 10-15 days recently? Appreciate your responses please. Thanks

Ns10

Jan 21, 2019
After PPR today 16-02-2020 from vfs I send my passports from Kuwait to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates for visa, can anyone know who long it will take to get back.

smk811

Sep 8, 2019
I am in similar situation...Passports(03 nos.) submitted to vfs dubai-10th February
Received at IRCC office Abudhabi-11th February...
Waiting for further information and worried as it seems IRCC Abudhabi are slow in processing(judging from most comments i've read in this forum that it takes 30-55days for passports to be returned)

Anyone who received from IRCC Abudhabi between 10-15 days recently? Appreciate your responses please. Thanks
Same here. Passport Received at AUH IRCC on 11th Feb & no update after that. I guess it has slowed down a bit.

Reactions: Drizzle78

smk811

Sep 8, 2019
Hi All, is submitting passports to VFS Dubai or VFS Abu Dhabi better and faster? Any insights? Thank you.
Assume a day extra for the passport to be sent from DXB to AUH. Wouldn’t make a difference no matter where you submit in GCC considering it will be processed at Auh IRCC.