+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission to Embassy of Canada Abu Dhabi for PPR - COPR Please Connect here

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Any one have passport submitted to Abu-Dhabi embassy and not returned? Are they working now? During covid-19 period, how long can they take to return passport?

Feb 6, 2020
Any one have passport submitted to Abu-Dhabi embassy and not returned? Are they working now? During covid-19 period, how long can they take to return passport?
Hi i did submit my passport through vfs in abu dhabi on 23 march, i havnt receive any reply till today, did you submit it?

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Yes, I sumitted it on 22nd March (delivered to embassy through Aramex). Even I send e-mail request to update status but no response/

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Let s hope for the best, if you got any news please share it, i will do the same!
sure, yesterday I got a response from Abudhabi embassy as quoted below, for my follow up e-mail. Looks like we have to wait for a long time. It is fact that they are working with minimum resource, hence we need to wait.

As noted in our previous reply, we acknowledge receipt of your email and are operating with severely limited resources on site. Once we are in a position to review our incoming shipments we endeavour to provide a more fulsome response. Multiple emails for follow-up are not required for this purpose. Thank you for your patience and understanding

Feb 6, 2020
sure, yesterday I got a response from Abudhabi embassy as quoted below, for my follow up e-mail. Looks like we have to wait for a long time. It is fact that they are working with minimum resource, hence we need to wait.

As noted in our previous reply, we acknowledge receipt of your email and are operating with severely limited resources on site. Once we are in a position to review our incoming shipments we endeavour to provide a more fulsome response. Multiple emails for follow-up are not required for this purpose. Thank you for your patience and understanding
I receive an email to include all my details, i sent it back again and i still waiting again! I hope we receive an update on may!

Feb 6, 2020
I receive an email to include all my details, i sent it back again and i still waiting again! I hope we receive an update on may!
[/

Hi just to update you that I receive an update through IRCC website, where they update it now to approved and I can see the validity of the PR. Now just need to wait for the passport to come back. If you have any update, please update.

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Great. I am still waiting. Hope for a quick approval of my application as well. B in touch.
Also, when did you get the update, is it during UAE working hours or Canada timing? Also, did they sent an e-mail update?

Feb 6, 2020
Great. I am still waiting. Hope for a quick approval of my application as well. B in touch.
Also, when did you get the update, is it during UAE working hours or Canada timing? Also, did they sent an e-mail update?
Hi, this is to inform you that I received the update during UAE working hours, it was Sunday.o today I did receive my passport back. What about you, any update? wish you lluck.