+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Submission Request for Saudi Based Applicants

bugoygoy69

Aug 29, 2018
yes i am pinoy its bit difficult to ask permission from my company is it possible to transact by phone or can i send all my documents direct to VFS global which courier should i use send and return and how much total bank draft to i need thanks
.brod need mong pumunta sa VFS Riyadh personally, or if meron kang kakilala sa Riyadh at siya na lang ang magpasa. ang mahirap kase pag sa courier or ipinapasa mo lang sa kakilala mo eh mareject yung picture mo. sa akin kase aq mismo personally ang nagpasa ng papel ko, then me personnel naman sila na mag-aadvise sayo kung ano ang dapat mong gawin especially sa picture(maselan ang canadian government jan so dapat specifically) but nasa sa iyo kung ano ang gusto mo..sponsorship ka ba?

jrdes2001

Nov 27, 2018
.brod need mong pumunta sa VFS Riyadh personally, or if meron kang kakilala sa Riyadh at siya na lang ang magpasa. ang mahirap kase pag sa courier or ipinapasa mo lang sa kakilala mo eh mareject yung picture mo. sa akin kase aq mismo personally ang nagpasa ng papel ko, then me personnel naman sila na mag-aadvise sayo kung ano ang dapat mong gawin especially sa picture(maselan ang canadian government jan so dapat specifically) but nasa sa iyo kung ano ang gusto mo..sponsorship ka ba?
dependants kami under caregiver program thank you i will try to ask permission sa company but for sure ayaw ako payagan nyan hirap kasi amo ko nasa HAIL ako 10hrs away from Riyadh

bugoygoy69

Aug 29, 2018
dependants kami under caregiver program thank you i will try to ask permission sa company but for sure ayaw ako payagan nyan hirap kasi amo ko nasa HAIL ako 10hrs away from Riyadh
parehas tau ng kaso brod, aq sa abha-khamis 14hours ang biyahe ko. again brod nasa iyo kung saan mo gusto passport mo yan maselan yan.

jrdes2001

Nov 27, 2018
parehas tau ng kaso brod, aq sa abha-khamis 14hours ang biyahe ko. again brod nasa iyo kung saan mo gusto passport mo yan maselan yan.
good day sa abudhabi pala ang submission ko di sa Riyadh ang problema ko dito ang bank draft may alam ka na bank sa bank draft sa Saudi pre

bugoygoy69

Aug 29, 2018
good day sa abudhabi pala ang submission ko di sa Riyadh ang problema ko dito ang bank draft may alam ka na bank sa bank draft sa Saudi pre
.brod sa abu dhabi talaga Visa Office for Canadian Stamp, pero ang VFS Riyadh lang ang pwedeng magdala ng passport. Hindi ko alam kung saan may bank draft kase nga pumunta ako ng VFS Riyadh...Nasa sa iyo kung gusto mo sa courier, sa VFS Riyadh kse 100% safe ang passport mo...

Last edited:

jrdes2001

Nov 27, 2018
.brod sa abu dhabi talaga Visa Office for Canadian Stamp, pero ang VFS Riyadh lang ang pwedeng magdala ng passport. Hindi ko alam kung saan may bank draft kase nga pumunta ako ng VFS Riyadh...Nasa sa iyo kung gusto mo sa courier, sa VFS Riyadh kse 100% safe ang passport mo...
salamat pre tumawag na ako sa help desk ng VFS global sa Abudhabi nila pina pa send may cousin akon don authorized ko na lang sya to submit and pick up my passport the she can pay the fees in cask 2 weeks to 1month daw bago ma release salamat ulit

jrdes2001

Nov 27, 2018
pre VFS Abudhabi received my passport already how long it take for them to process my passport for visa stamping?

umairmahadi17

May 1, 2017
Hi Shahid,

I received PPR on 14-Dec, 2018. Submitted Passport to VFS office, Al Khobar Saudi Arabia. Can you let me know the exact number of days it took for you to get the passport back from VAC/VFS.

Further, at VAC/VFS office, they initially declined to accept my wife's passport as the her passport did not have her family name in Machine Readable Zone (MRZ). however i insisted that if i request Indian embassy to update her name, this will change the passport and the passport number. my application in which my wife is dependent is based on this passport. if the passport and the passport number changes, it will further complicate things. based on this explanation they accepted my passports.

Kindly let me know if having full name on the machine readable zone is a requirement of Canadian embassy. should i expect rejection of passport from the embassy. if yes, if i have to change the passport, how will update the new passport and pp number in application.

your earliest response would be much appreciated. i am quite anxious.

Thanks
Umair

jrdes2001

Nov 27, 2018
Hi Shahid,

I received PPR on 14-Dec, 2018. Submitted Passport to VFS office, Al Khobar Saudi Arabia. Can you let me know the exact number of days it took for you to get the passport back from VAC/VFS.

Further, at VAC/VFS office, they initially declined to accept my wife's passport as the her passport did not have her family name in Machine Readable Zone (MRZ). however i insisted that if i request Indian embassy to update her name, this will change the passport and the passport number. my application in which my wife is dependent is based on this passport. if the passport and the passport number changes, it will further complicate things. based on this explanation they accepted my passports.

Kindly let me know if having full name on the machine readable zone is a requirement of Canadian embassy. should i expect rejection of passport from the embassy. if yes, if i have to change the passport, how will update the new passport and pp number in application.

your earliest response would be much appreciated. i am quite anxious.

Thanks
Umair
Hi I am from Hail Region I had mine submitted to abudhabi VFS last December 9, and I track on there system and it says under process at Abudhabi canadian embassy visa center, but how ever the help desk told me processing time will take 2 weeks or maximum of 1 month.

Ibrahimkhan

Dec 19, 2018
Respected sir,
Subject: Submission passport for work permit to Canada
I am ibrahim khan from Pakistan. Professionally I am social worker. Working since 2005 with INGOs on water , sanitation and hygiene. I am requested to Canada government to allow me work permit. Thanks
Email: ibrahimclts@gmail.com

Ibrahimkhan

Dec 19, 2018
Dear shahid brother
I am ibrahim khan kindly tell me visa process for work permit to Canada government? Thanks
Ibrahim khan
Email:ibrahimclts@gmail.com
Hi,

I hope we both get our passports stamped from our respective visa offices.

Do keep me posted on this. It will be much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Shahid

jrdes2001

Nov 27, 2018
Hi I am from Hail Region I had mine submitted to abudhabi VFS last December 9, and I track on there system and it says under process at Abudhabi canadian embassy visa center, but how ever the help desk told me processing time will take 2 weeks or maximum of 1 month.
Just got my passport back with visa stamp FVI

umairmahadi17

May 1, 2017
Just got my passport back with visa stamp FVI
Congrats Brother. Can you tell me the date on which you got your passport back.

I had submitted my passport on 16th Dec, (Mine, Wife & My baby) however my wife's passport was returned as the name in the Visual Readable Zone (VRZ) did not match with the name in the Machine Readable Zone(MRZ). I applied for a new passport at Indian embassy and submitted both (Old & New) back to VAC, Khobar on 27th Dec, 2018.

considering your experience, when should i expect to receive my passport back.

Further, also let me know when was you online profile updated. Before receiving the passport or after receiving the passport.

Thanks