Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
Hi,
I submitted my passport on March 25 and received by Canada Visa Office Riyadh on March 26th. Still no update, not even my CIC account...

Is this normal or should I need to contact LVO or RVO for clarification.

I am particularly worried as two of my friends submitted their passports after mine to Riyadh and they already gotten their passports back with Visa and CoPR.

Experienced guys please reply....................

jedkenmar

Aug 4, 2017
Hi,
I submitted my passport on March 25 and received by Canada Visa Office Riyadh on March 26th. Still no update, not even my CIC account...

Is this normal or should I need to contact LVO or RVO for clarification.

I am particularly worried as two of my friends submitted their passports after mine to Riyadh and they already gotten their passports back with Visa and CoPR.

Experienced guys please reply....................
Hi Cool_canada,

Have you finally received your passport with VISA And COPR. Me as well I sent it last June 9 and still waiting for the text message of VFS global. Am already waiting for 10 days now and still no message from VFS.

dany125

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Outland-Paper
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
25-05-2017
Doc's Request.
26-06-2017
Nomination.....
30-10-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2018
Med's Request
26-06-2018
LANDED..........
26-10-2018
Dear Shahid Bhai,

I am based at Jeddah. Just received PPR letter for my Canada Work Permit.
Kindly let me know, after stamping of visa, within how many, I have to complete my landing?. Some friends told that it is perhaps within 90 days, one has to land after visa stamp date.

In fact, as per my existing working contractual obligation in KSA, I can't resign before 3rd September 2018 i.e. 125 days still left.

Any suggestion from your side is highly appreciated.
Regards,

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
Hi Cool_canada,

Have you finally received your passport with VISA And COPR. Me as well I sent it last June 9 and still waiting for the text message of VFS global. Am already waiting for 10 days now and still no message from VFS.

Hi

did you received your passport with copr??

I submitted mine 0n 27 June VFS riyadh...

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
is there any tracking available? how many days they said?
Yeah I have tracking ID but its status is same since 28 June till today no change....

I asked at the time of submission that how much time it will take they said 30 days but I have seen many people received in two weeks... Its more than two weeks now for me....

wawad

Oct 26, 2016
Hey guys, my wife's application is being processed in Rome, Italy and recently they requested her passport, can I submit the passport to VFS here in Riyadh instead of sending it to Rome? because Aramex wont ship her passport to Italy for some odd reason.
Please advise.

Thank you

Tayyab29

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Yeah I have tracking ID but its status is same since 28 June till today no change....

I asked at the time of submission that how much time it will take they said 30 days but I have seen many people received in two weeks... Its more than two weeks now for me....
hey. so how many days it tool eventually? did i talk to on telegram today?

bugoygoy69

Aug 29, 2018
who will return the passport after it was stamp by ABU DH
Anyone who submitted their passports in Jeddah VFS through courier? Is it possible that I courier our passports to VFS in either Jeddah or Riyadh as I live in the south of the Saudi and it would be difficult for me to visit these centers personally. Will they courier it back to where I live and do I like have to enclose a prepaid envelope for them to send it back to my address? Please any answers would be appreciated.
Also, Mr. Shahid, is the VFS is very crowded in Riyadh if I have to visit them personally since I would be traveling alone if I have to?
sir can you please give me your number. I think we are in same situation..thank you

jrdes2001

Nov 27, 2018
Hi metal

I ventured to visit VFS Riyadh yesterday (dated July 26, 2017) and they informed me that they can manage my request of passport submission without having to submit my passports to Abu Dhabi office by courier.

Naturally I was relieved to hear that and hence submitted my passports along with passports of my family to them for onward processing through Canadian Embassy in Riyadh.

Thank you for taking your time out and responding to my query.

Best Regards,
Shahid
how long did you get your passport back after visa stamping. Thank you

jrdes2001

Nov 27, 2018
Assalaamualaikum,
Dear Shahid, I have received the PPR too and the instruction says "To Submit your Application to Abu Dhabi" and then continues with the options we have for submitting application to Abu Dhabi. To get it safe and sound I would like to submit it to Riyadh CHC through VFS but the doubt I have is that I am an FSW 2014 applicant and someone told me that Riyadh CHC may accept visa stamping from express entry applicants only so could you or anyone shed some light on this matter then I could save time.
Regards
Arshad
Good day,
Question im from hail my instruction is to send my passport to Abudhbi via VFS
1. what courier to I used (Aramex?)
2. how much total amount do I need to send (bank draft)
3. for return do I need to send pre paid Aramex envelope
4. how long for visa stamping

thank you immediate reply will be highly appreciated

jrdes2001

Nov 27, 2018
Good day,
1. what courier to used (Aramex?)

bugoygoy69

Aug 29, 2018
Good day,
1. what courier to used (Aramex?)

.i may suggest you should go directly to VFS Riyadh, if you have chance. it will be easy and perhaps 5-10 minutes its done...are you a filipino? i'm in canada right now.

jrdes2001

Nov 27, 2018
.i may suggest you should go directly to VFS Riyadh, if you have chance. it will be easy and perhaps 5-10 minutes its done...are you a filipino? i'm in canada right now.
yes i am pinoy its bit difficult to ask permission from my company is it possible to transact by phone or can i send all my documents direct to VFS global which courier should i use send and return and how much total bank draft to i need thanks