+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Submission Request for Saudi Based Applicants

shahid_razzak

Apr 20, 2017
Can anyone confirm that this is still acceptable i.e. submitting passports to Saudi VAC instead of Abu Dhabi Visa Office? Would appreciate it for future reference.
Hi beemir,

I see no reason why it should not be acceptable. The best way would be to just visit them with the required stuff. If it is still acceptable (which I am hopeful it is) then they will process this for you.

Hope it turns out well for you.

Best Regards,
Shahid

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Hi beemir,

I see no reason why it should not be acceptable. The best way would be to just visit them with the required stuff. If it is still acceptable (which I am hopeful it is) then they will process this for you.

Hope it turns out well for you.

Best Regards,
Shahid
Thanks for the reply Shahid, much appreciated. Do you know if everyone in the family is required to go to the VAC or can one person go and submit all passports etc?

shahid_razzak

Apr 20, 2017
Thanks for the reply Shahid, much appreciated. Do you know if everyone in the family is required to go to the VAC or can one person go and submit all passports etc?
Hi beemir,

You can go by yourself too. I went with family and am glad that I did so. They have a couple of separate work stations to deal with families and you tend to get priority preference. If there is no compelling reason, tag them along with you.

Best Regards,
Shahid

SRS111

Jan 6, 2018
Riyadh, Saudia
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-12-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
Med's Request
31-07-2017
Med's Done....
06-08-2017
Interview........
31-07-2017
Hello,
I received PPR on 17th of jan alhumdulillah again this forum and this thread helped me for the PP submission at VFS. Just to add as I went early around 8.30am so didn't find rush got early token number, early hour is best hour.
Thanks A lot everyone who shared their experience as I was following this forum for so long it helped me a lot.

Tauseef.king

Sep 8, 2017
Ksa
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
@shahid_razzak,

I have got this thread, hopefully you can assist more or advise me on my query.

I reside in Khobar working here and my family in India for long vacation. When I receive my ppr do I need to submit my passport along with my dependents in Riyadh visa office via vfs in Khobar. If suppose the ppr letter mention to submit in abu dhabi visa office.

Second query, as my dependents are in India and I cant get their passport via courier. Should I ask my London visa office to change the Visa office for stamping in India for my dependents and my dependents only can submit in India and can I submit in Khobar vfs to Riyadh.

Pls your help is appreciated. Thx

shahid_razzak

Apr 20, 2017
@shahid_razzak,

I have got this thread, hopefully you can assist more or advise me on my query.

I reside in Khobar working here and my family in India for long vacation. When I receive my ppr do I need to submit my passport along with my dependents in Riyadh visa office via vfs in Khobar. If suppose the ppr letter mention to submit in abu dhabi visa office.

Second query, as my dependents are in India and I cant get their passport via courier. Should I ask my London visa office to change the Visa office for stamping in India for my dependents and my dependents only can submit in India and can I submit in Khobar vfs to Riyadh.

Pls your help is appreciated. Thx
Hi Tauseef.king;

As far as your query about submission of passports to Khobar VFS is concerned; yes I am positive that this is manageable despite the fact that the standard run-of-the-mill letter has asked you to submit passports at Abu Dhabi Office.

About your query of different submissions at different offices for self and family; the best and bonafide response may come from the authority itself. You may want to write to them explaining your situation and as it is a rational and genuine road block; I see no reason why it cannot be attended to in an equally rational manner.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,
Shahid

Boynextdoor369

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Anyone who submitted their passports in Jeddah VFS through courier? Is it possible that I courier our passports to VFS in either Jeddah or Riyadh as I live in the south of the Saudi and it would be difficult for me to visit these centers personally. Will they courier it back to where I live and do I like have to enclose a prepaid envelope for them to send it back to my address? Please any answers would be appreciated.
Also, Mr. Shahid, is the VFS is very crowded in Riyadh if I have to visit them personally since I would be traveling alone if I have to?

shahid_razzak

Apr 20, 2017
Anyone who submitted their passports in Jeddah VFS through courier? Is it possible that I courier our passports to VFS in either Jeddah or Riyadh as I live in the south of the Saudi and it would be difficult for me to visit these centers personally. Will they courier it back to where I live and do I like have to enclose a prepaid envelope for them to send it back to my address? Please any answers would be appreciated.
Also, Mr. Shahid, is the VFS is very crowded in Riyadh if I have to visit them personally since I would be traveling alone if I have to?
Dear Boynextdoor369,

Yes the VFS Riyadh is crowded but they work with a queue management system and hence everyone gets attended to in a systematic manner. However if you are going with family then you get a family ticket and that is usually very fast. I was done within 15 minutes when I visited with my family.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Shahid

Boynextdoor369

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Dear Boynextdoor369,

Yes the VFS Riyadh is crowded but they work with a queue management system and hence everyone gets attended to in a systematic manner. However if you are going with family then you get a family ticket and that is usually very fast. I was done within 15 minutes when I visited with my family.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Shahid
Thanks for your prompt answer.

Boynextdoor369

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Dear Boynextdoor369,

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Shahid
Can you please also tell me how far is it from the airport and will they inform me when it’s ready so I can collect it in person?

Nov 9, 2017
Hi guys,

This thread is very helpful as I was about to send my passport to Abudhabi but then I decided that I will visit Riyadh VFS to submit my Passport.
I have a quick inquiry where can I find a reliable photographer to take visa photos?
Thanks in advance

Dsoliman

Mar 23, 2017
Thanks for the thread, do I need to take an appointment before going to vfs Riyadh or I can go directly?

Boynextdoor369

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Please let me know how many business days it takes to get the passports back from Riyadh VO or to have it approved? I have submitted my passports and today is the 5th business day and no movement yet. Can you also let me know if the CIC account gets updated first with the Approved message or the VFS tracker? Finally, does Approved mean that the visa has been stamped?

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
A colleague of mine recently said it took about two weeks. So don't be in a rush. Also, you will probably get a notification of your passport before CIC is updated. This seems to be the case for almost everyone.