mazenrad

Aug 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
moodie said:
Galaxo2001 and mazenrad
how did you send your passports from Kuwait?
how much does it cost ??
Aramex Ardiya office, around 15 KD for the dispatch, upon return it should be around 5 KD they said...

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends

Do you know how long exactly it takes to get the passports back after submission , I had submitted my passport last week via aramex .

Also please advise how I know when they send the passport back is it via the return airwaybill or they will send email prior to the return .

Thanks

Kerdek

Dec 25, 2014
Doha, Qatar
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Payment DD, Charged 10 Feb
Nomination.....
PER 31-03-2015
AOR Received.
No AOR, file sent 15 April
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU 23 June
Med's Request
26 June 2015
Med's Done....
Medical recvd TLU 23 July 2015
Interview........
DM 5 January 2016
Passport Req..
PPR 5 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
15 January 2016
LANDED..........
05-04-2016
mehdy82 said:
Hi All,

Is there any Quebec applicant here waiting for passport return from Abu Dhabi VO.
I submitted my passport through VFS Qatar on August 23. in the letter they mentioned processing time 10 workings days + (1 to 3 days courier ). Is there anyone facing the same with delay after 10 working days. because i see some of the applicants here in their letter was mentioned 4 weeks.

Thank you
Hello Mhdy,
Just a quick question, I am also located in Qatar but still waiting for the PPR (passport request) . In your PPR did they instruct you to send your passport to VFS Qatar or what?

Thanks,
Kerdek

mazenrad

Aug 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
mazenrad said:
Hi rodroye, tomorrow completes 36 days for me, my application is from Kuwait, I have also a flight on the 11th that I'm still hoping to catch.
I asked a friend to go to the embassy last thursday and she submitted a request with my plane ticket at the main reception, they said they will deliver it to immigration and they should email me, no response till now. Also no response to the original CIC inquiry sent 10 days ago.
I hope our passports will be sent by tomorrow in order to be delivered on time. I called Aramex and said they should do a next day delivery whenever the passports are dispatched..
Stay strong :)
Hi Guys,
Finally got some activity on Aramex, it's been picked up today after 41 days !
Good luck for the rest of you waiting!

yoga2306

Jun 7, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
Hi Guys

I am in Qatar and got my PPR on 11-09

I heard that we can submit our PP for Visa stamping to VFS - Qatar and they will get it stamped from Abudhabi immi...
Seems, it will take 2 weeks and charges are QAR 650 ( approx ) per PP

Is it true?

I will be checking with them tomorrow...

what about Aramex...charges / no of days taking to get the PP back
pls advise

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
yoga2306 said:
Hi Guys

I heard that we can submit our PP for Visa stamping to VFS - Qatar and they will get it stamped from Abudhabi immi...

Is it true?

pls advise
Estimate bw 3 to 5weeks for ur PP to be with canada embassy.use any courier you like but pay for to and fro

TheMapleLeaf

Aug 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
11-May-2015 (Information Chart & PCC's)
File Transfer...
01-Dec-2014
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
12-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
05-Aug-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Sep-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015

Guys! Finally the wait is over..... Received COPR & shining Maple-leaf on the passports.....

A journey started 5 year ago as wish.... seen lot of ups and downs..... rejections....delays...anxiety...and finally Success.
I owe so much to this forum, without the support of fellow members I couldn't able to achieve, what I got today. A Big Thanks to you all. :)

My detailed timelines as follows:

Activity Date
Documents Dispatched from DXB04-08-14
Documents Delivered at CIC - NS11-08-14 Taken 7 days from Documents Dispatched from DXB
Payment Charged10-11-14 Taken 91 days from Documents Delivered at CIC - NS
PER Received01-12-14 Taken 21 days from Payment Charged
2nd Line (Start Processing) in ECas08-05-15 Taken 158 days from PER Received
Medical Exam Letter Received10-07-15 Taken 63 days from 2nd Line (Start Processing) in ECas
RPRF Fees Notification Letter Received10-07-15 Taken 0 days from Medical Exam Letter Received
Medical Undertaken at Clinic12-07-15 Taken 2 days from RPRF Fees Notification Letter Received
3rd Line (Medical results have been received) in ECas21-07-15 Taken 9 days from Medical Undertaken at Clinic
4th Line (Decision Made) in Ecas24-07-15 Taken 3 days from 3rd Line (Medical results have been received) in ECas
Visa Issuance Letter - PPR Received05-08-15 Taken 12 days from 4th Line (Decision Made) in Ecas
Passport Submitted at Canadian Embassy - Abu Dhabi10-08-15 Taken 5 days from Visa Issuance Letter - PPR Received
Passport Received Back with Stamped Visa15-09-15 Taken 36 days from Passport Submitted at Canadian Embassy - Abu Dhabi

Wish you all the best....future Canadians!

Cheers!

josal83

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2014
Doc's Request.
21 Aug 2015
Nomination.....
19 Jan 2015 (PER)
AOR Received.
31 Aug 2015 file transfer 19 Jan 2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 2015 (presuming)
Med's Request
21 Aug 2015
Med's Done....
25 Aug 2015, meds sent 10th Sep
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14 Sep 2015, recvd by ADVO 30 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
14 Sep 2015, sent back by ADVO 11 Oct
LANDED..........
March 11, 2016
Any Kuwait applicants? Or if anyone can help, i have a few questions, appreciate the help:

1. So i got my ppr request. On appendix 1 that i fill out, im presuming you have to print it out and fill it out in writing, right? Because everything that was filled out before (the application forms) was typed out and printed.

2. How can you find out the color of your eyes?

3. On the form where it says Application Num do you need to fill that out or leave it for the officials?

4. Lastly, even though im indian but barely lived in India and only speak in English, - is it okay say my native language is English? On my application package wherever it said write name in native script, I wrote it inEnflish and explained why.

Some of my questions might seem silly but i'd rather be sure than ignore something or give out info im not sure of.
Thank you in advance

moodie

Apr 29, 2014
yoga2306 said:
Hi Guys

Is it true?

pls advise

I think there is no difference in number of days between Aramex and VFS

but the difference is in price

VFS (Recommended by Embassy) costs 100 US $ per passport so 4 passports you have to pay 400 US $

Aramex costs 50 US$ for sending all passports below 0.5 KG and about 17 US $ for returning them
Note in Aramex you must inform them that this is a passport to make it "Priority Document"
and inform them that you want them to return the passports so they put "Return" sticker on the shipment and insert an additional airwaybill paper with your address written on it then your take the airwaybill number to track the return of your passport

moodie

Apr 29, 2014
josal83 said:
Any Kuwait applicants? Or if anyone can help, i have a few questions, appreciate the help:

1. So i got my ppr request. On appendix 1 that i fill out, im presuming you have to print it out and fill it out in writing, right? Because everything that was filled out before (the application forms) was typed out and printed.

3. On the form where it says Application Num do you need to fill that out or leave it for the officials?

4. Lastly, even though im indian but barely lived in India and only speak in English, - is it okay say my native language is English? On my application package wherever it said write name in native script, I wrote it inEnflish and explained why.

Some of my questions might seem silly but i'd rather be sure than ignore something or give out info im not sure of.
Thank you in advance
1- don't know
2- black - brown - dark brown just stare in the mirror and you will notice it
3- don't know
4- as long as you are Indian, so you must have some documents in the Indian Language that include your name, so they want you to write your name in indian language to compare it, is doesnt matter if you know indian or lived in India, It only matters that you have or may have documents in that language.

josal83

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2014
Doc's Request.
21 Aug 2015
Nomination.....
19 Jan 2015 (PER)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 2015 (presuming)
Med's Request
21 Aug 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 11, 2016
moodie said:
1- don't know
2- black - brown - dark brown just stare in the mirror and you will notice it
3- don't know
4- as long as you are Indian, so you must have some documents in the Indian Language that include your name, so they want you to write your name in indian language to compare it, is doesnt matter if you know indian or lived in India, It only matters that you have or may have documents in that language.
Thank you for taking the time out to reply! :) it's pretty much what I guessed i must do.

josal83

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2014
Doc's Request.
21 Aug 2015
Nomination.....
19 Jan 2015 (PER)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 2015 (presuming)
Med's Request
21 Aug 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 11, 2016
does anyone know how long it takes for Aramex to deliver from Kuwait to the embassy in Abu dhabi? Im in a fix because i got my PPR 2 days ago and my passport is with my company and labour department undergoing work visa transfer (i changed employers recently).

Not only has the transfer not done yet, Eid holidays are up shortly and everything will be closed for 5 days. so, i'm just stuck. should i email LVO and ask for more time? That's a possibility i guess.

i appreciate anyone who has dispatched their passports from Kuwait to kindly advise.
thanks a lot in advance.

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
josal83 said:
does anyone know how long it takes for Aramex to deliver from Kuwait to the embassy in Abu dhabi? Im in a fix because i got my PPR 2 days ago and my passport is with my company and labour department undergoing work visa transfer (i changed employers recently).

Not only has the transfer not done yet, Eid holidays are up shortly and everything will be closed for 5 days. so, i'm just stuck. should i email LVO and ask for more time? That's a possibility i guess.

i appreciate anyone who has dispatched their passports from Kuwait to kindly advise.
thanks a lot in advance.
You still have time so why the hurry. Your PPR was in 14th so you still have about 28days to go.you can email vo towards the 3rd weekend

galaxo2001

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 June-14
Doc's Request.
Additional Docs req on 25-June-15
AOR Received.
17 Nov-14
Med's Request
16 June-15
Med's Done....
20 June-15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-Aug-15
josal83 said:

thanks a lot in advance.
Email your Visa officer with your situation, they might grant you more time.Email him sooner than later.

galaxo2001

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 June-14
Doc's Request.
Additional Docs req on 25-June-15
AOR Received.
17 Nov-14
Med's Request
16 June-15
Med's Done....
20 June-15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-Aug-15
josal83 said:

you can either fill it by hand or you can change the format from PDF to word format (using some computer programs) then fill it on your computer.

Against each colour there is a code.(Black-1, Blue-2, Brown-3...etc)Write the code equivalent to your eye colour..Use a mirror to know your eye colour!!!

I am not sure what are you talking about but usually the application number would be written, if its not,i guess u can write it yourself

You should write your name in your native language(hindi or whatever it is).Its for them for comparing purpose (To compare between your name in your native language and the official documents that you submitted to them which is also written in your native language)

Thank you in advance