+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Submission at Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi

Shijukabby

Mar 31, 2015
antonyst3 said:
Congratulations Shijukabby. Now it seems like average is between 30-40 days.
Thank you so much. Yes the wait time is usually longer than expected. And the process is very slow in abudhabi office...

antonyst3

Oct 25, 2014
Shijukabby said:
Thank you so much. Yes the wait time is usually longer than expected. And the process is very slow in abudhabi office...
As per the PPR instructions file they asked to contact CIC if it is takes more than 4 weeks. Likewise I got in touch with CIC and surprisingly they asked me to contact Abu Dhabi instead for the PP follow up.

Shijukabby

Mar 31, 2015
antonyst3 said:
As per the PPR instructions file they asked to contact CIC if it is takes more than 4 weeks. Likewise I got in touch with CIC and surprisingly they asked me to contact Abu Dhabi instead for the PP follow up.
There is no point in calling the abudhabi office as they don't answer our calls. The best thing is to forget the passport and do our work as they will surely come back within few weeks..

Manhendran

Jun 23, 2015
Shijukabby said:
There is no point in calling the abudhabi office as they don't answer our calls. The best thing is to forget the passport and do our work as they will surely come back within few weeks..
Yes...but the absolute silence is deafening. with no scope to seek status information.....living in the middle east without one's passports.....it very uncomfortable.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Manhendran said:
Yes...but the absolute silence is deafening. with no scope to seek status information.....living in the middle east without one's passports.....it very uncomfortable.
i am planning to visit in person on Monday if i dont receive it by than. as its already more than a month now and i need it badly to sort out some issue before leaving UAE

Manhendran

Jun 23, 2015
Zmaqsood said:
i am planning to visit in person on Monday if i dont receive it by than. as its already more than a month now and i need it badly to sort out some issue before leaving UAE
I am seeing messages where pp was submitted on 16th July, received back by 27th July....and here passports submitted on 5th July...still no response. Good you can visit personally...are you in the UAE? All the best to you. I cannot even visit since I am staying in Qatar.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Manhendran said:
I am seeing messages where pp was submitted on 16th July, received back by 27th July....and here passports submitted on 5th July...still no response. Good you can visit personally...are you in the UAE? All the best to you. I cannot even visit since I am staying in Qatar.
yes its not application processing anymore which can be different for different applicants, it is just mere visa stamping which should be done in orderly manner but when u see people receiving back passports who submitted weeks after u its annoying. yes i am in uae and will definately visit them and will raise my concern as well.

Manhendran

Jun 23, 2015
Zmaqsood said:
yes its not application processing anymore which can be different for different applicants, it is just mere visa stamping which should be done in orderly manner but when u see people receiving back passports who submitted weeks after u its annoying. yes i am in uae and will definately visit them and will raise my concern as well.
Please keep me posted after your visit.

Shijukabby

Mar 31, 2015
Guys,

We need patience here, just bec we travel to the embassy they won't give the status or our passports soon. I understand without knowing the status it horrible, but min 40 days is required, I submitted it on the 28th June and got it back on the 3 August, 37 days in total.
Mean while I called vfs 50 times and also the embassy 100 times.
Nothing helped... As long as u know ur passports are with the embassy nothing to worry..
So relax people

antonyst3

Oct 25, 2014
Guys.... Somebody wake them up and I am ready to offer them hot cappuccino to stay awake. If this is the case then they should not really mention 10-14 working working days in the information file. There is an only oneoption for us guys !!! is just to WAIT WAIT WAIT ...

rajani47

Dec 2, 2014
antonyst3 said:
Guys.... Somebody wake them up and I am ready to offer them hot cappuccino to stay awake. If this is the case then they should not really mention 10-14 working working days in the information file. There is an only oneoption for us guys !!! is just to WAIT WAIT WAIT ...
I agree... but faith and patience will definitely lead us to our destiny .... :)

TheMapleLeaf

Aug 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
11-May-2015 (Information Chart & PCC's)
File Transfer...
01-Dec-2014
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
12-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
05-Aug-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Sep-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015
Guys!

I'm glad to receive the passport submission request from London Visa Office, in the instructions they've mentioned either i can submit the passports in person to Abu Dhabi Office or else i can send the passports through Aramex courier with return airway bill. The whole process will going to take around 4 weeks.

Well, I opted to visit embassy Monday morning, and will submit the passports in person. And I hope to get back stamped passports at the earliest from the embassy.

Cheers!