+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport stamping timeline

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
Good morning guys, got an email from Canada VFS this morning The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office to the Canada Visa Application Centre in the Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi so most probably VFS will dispatch it via Aramex today or tomorrow.

Sent my passport August 30 to VFS

mittu2021

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Good morning guys, got an email from Canada VFS this morning The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office to the Canada Visa Application Centre in the Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi so most probably VFS will dispatch it via Aramex today or tomorrow.

congrats!!
which Visa is yours??

Arysoha

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
I have an update... my return tracker got activated and it says your processed envelope is in transit to VAC Abu Dhabi from IRCC.. my passport did reach IRCC visa office on 31 aug

Arysoha

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020

Was there a change in status from yesterday on your tracker? I have the same message as yours from yesterday