+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport stamping timeline

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
when did u send your passports?? Is it Abu Dhabi Embassy?? pl reply

I was advised by VFS sometimes as they are sending by batch to Canadian Embassy they usually send passports every week, so changes are some passports are seating in VFS office waiting for a complete 1-week bath to be sent together

I believe they send the batch every Sunday, as I submit Sunday morning then COB Sunday I got notification now in IRCC for processing

Arysoha

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
My VFs tracker status also the same in progress... only application approved in Cic account and counterfoil generated

Don’t know why are they not sending the passport even after stamping

Anyone else got the application approved status in Cic account?

mittu2021

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
My VFs tracker status also the same in progress... only application approved in Cic account and counterfoil generated

Don’t know why are they not sending the passport even after stamping

Anyone else got the application approved status in Cic account?
for me on CIC acc " your application is approved send ur passports for processing" this message is from 4 August.
no msg of counterfoil generated yet.
very stressed. passports with ircc since 11 august!!!

Arysoha

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
for me on CIC acc " your application is approved send ur passports for processing" this message is from 4 August.
no msg of counterfoil generated yet.
very stressed. passports with ircc since 11 august!!!
You will have a new document section with counterfoil detail once passport is stamped and you will have all sections completed .
Don’t know if they are sending passports to vfs back on a particular day of the week. I already booked the tickets for 18 after counterfoil was generated . It is indeed very stressful

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
You will have a new document section with counterfoil detail once passport is stamped and you will have all sections completed .
Don’t know if they are sending passports to vfs back on a particular day of the week. I already booked the tickets for 18 after counterfoil was generated . It is indeed very stressful
wow you book already? Are you travelling alone? Did you alreafy get LOI of WP? I believe you will only get this once you have your passport stamped.

Arysoha

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
wow you book already? Are you travelling alone? Did you alreafy get LOI of WP? I believe you will only get this once you have your passport stamped.
I booked for my parents .. they are coming on super visa from Muscat .. they don’t require LOI

mittu2021

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
can u pl send me a snapshot of how this msg of new document section looks like?? i dont see such a document!!

mittu2021

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
what are the documents ur parents need to carry for travel as they are restrictions exempt pl let me know

Arysoha

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
what are the documents ur parents need to carry for travel as they are restrictions exempt pl let me know
I also did get an email from IRCC on instructions for your approved TRV/ Supervisa. Inbox me your email or what’s app and I can send you both info privately