AOR Received.
06-02-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
06-03-2019
Quick question once your passport is delivered to Ottawa office, do you get a confirmation mail/receipt from Office(CPC) ?

My passport is delivered couple days ago but not communication yet, apart confirmation from Fedex I have nothing to confirm it has reached right department or being processed. Please share if anyone had some experience.
Hi Mani_1,

I didn't get any responses that they have in fact received my passport. Like you said the only conformation is really from the shipping company (FedEx).

What you can look out for within the coming two weeks or so, is the final confirmation within your IRCC account.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Reactions: Mani_1

Mani_1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Hi Mani_1,

I didn't get any responses that they have in fact received my passport. Like you said the only conformation is really from the shipping company (FedEx).

What you can look out for within the coming two weeks or so, is the final confirmation within your IRCC account.

Hope this helps.

Regards

That helps its scary process though :)

For contacting office, I see 2 email id: IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca from where I got PPR email
and some people in forum using CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca, which one to use any idea?
Thanks!

halifaxlovers

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
19-10-2018
Doc's Request.
06-02-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
06-03-2019
That helps its scary process though :)

For contacting office, I see 2 email id: IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca from where I got PPR email
and some people in forum using CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca, which one to use any idea?
Thanks!
Sorry, I won’t be able to help you there. It’s pretty much a waiting game. I know sending off your passport is completely scary but, you need to trust in the process.

Hold on to your receipts from FedEx, when my passport was delivered to Ottawa - the tracking also provided me with a signature of the person who in fact received it.

That may be your only proof in the event your passport is misplaced, something I highly doubt might actually happen.

Trust me in two weeks or so you’ll get back your passport (that’s if you’re presently in Canada).

Reactions: Mani_1

Mani_1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Sorry, I won’t be able to help you there. It’s pretty much a waiting game. I know sending off your passport is completely scary but, you need to trust in the process.

Hold on to your receipts from FedEx, when my passport was delivered to Ottawa - the tracking also provided me with a signature of the person who in fact received it.

That may be your only proof in the event your passport is misplaced, something I highly doubt might actually happen.

Trust me in two weeks or so you’ll get back your passport (that’s if you’re presently in Canada).
Hopeful. I am in US probably similar timeframe.

Lpranitha

Apr 29, 2022
Did you guys end up getting your passports? I am in the similar situation, UPS says it's delivered but I see the zip code to be different and now worried about it.

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hi All,

I have applied for PR for my mother (application sent 08 Mar 2021) and received a passport request (PPR) letter recently (see my signature below for the timeline). Currently, My mom in in Canada on a visitor VISA, we have informed that to IRCC, the PPR letter was addressed to her Canadian address. The PPR letter has the following information.
------------
If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.
Submit all documents in a single package to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1
------------
I heard that the applicants presently in Canada will receive the Virtual Landing instruction instead of the passport request.

Is anyone in this group (or know anyone) in the same situation?
Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks.