+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

preet.tech89

Jul 12, 2019
Congratulation.. Hope you get back the passport soon..
Looking at your message I checked and in my case it is still not approved.. It was delivered to Ottawa on Mar 10. I never thought I would have to go through so much anxiety after ppr.. Given the COIVD 19 situation cant blame anyone but the ongoing situation... Losing hope now..
Thanks , Patience is the key, and in this pandemic situation we can wait only

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Thanks , Patience is the key, and in this pandemic situation we can wait only
Congratulations.
-Did you get email notification for change in status in your GCkey account?
-Whats your plan/strategy to complete landing formalities?

preet.tech89

Jul 12, 2019
Congratulations.
-Did you get email notification for change in status in your GCkey account?
-Whats your plan/strategy to complete landing formalities?
Thanks, I checked my account randomly. Regarding landing formalities, I havent thought about that yet because of this pandemic situation. Going with the flow :)

preet.tech89

Jul 12, 2019
Just wanted to know what was the time in the clock when you saw it was approved.. Sound silly but wanted to know this so I can guess if it is normally first half of day or second half when approval comes..
Honestly speaking, i dont remember or we cant guess by that as someone might check account later in the evening or night but got approved in morning. Sorry but I dont think time really matters

Limonchella

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Very fast update for those waiting landing. It looks like they started do appointments. They are currently processing approved applications of those whose members of family are all in Canada. My landing was put on hold today just because I am as a main applicant in Canada, but my husband is outside Canada. They don't care that he can't even travel here because I didn't do landing yet. They don't care about anything.
But these are good news for those who are inside. You will receive a call or email soon with further instructions. As per my family I have to wait until they come back to normal procedure if ever to get this bloody pr.

Reactions: davidITD

Dami90

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Very fast update for those waiting landing. It looks like they started do appointments. They are currently processing approved applications of those whose members of family are all in Canada. My landing was put on hold today just because I am as a main applicant in Canada, but my husband is outside Canada. They don't care that he can't even travel here because I didn't do landing yet. They don't care about anything.
But these are good news for those who are inside. You will receive a call or email soon with further instructions. As per my family I have to wait until they come back to normal procedure if ever to get this bloody pr.
did you receive a call or an email as regards landing

Limonchella

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
did you receive a call or an email as regards landing
I received a call but missed it. So after that I received an email. Positive thing that the officer who is processing a case reply an email and very nice. I just need to wait more until they'll open the regular service. Hopefully they will...

azuredragon

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
I received a call but missed it. So after that I received an email. Positive thing that the officer who is processing a case reply an email and very nice. I just need to wait more until they'll open the regular service. Hopefully they will...
Hi,

I raised a webform towards the end of March regarding landing and a generic reply was sent. I was approved last March 03 and i got my COPR (so is my wife, she is with me) last March 16. After that, i did not hear anything. Yesterday, i raised another Webform asking again for landing (appointments) or even a phone landing interviews. Let see what would be their reply. So eager to have our PR confirmed ( a job with other company is waiting...lol!). Likewise, it will give me a peace of mind after how many months of waiting.

Will keep you guys posted!

Cheers...

Reactions: Limonchella