+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

hesam80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
I don't know why they keep our passport so long, it has been a month that i sent my passport to Copr ottawa.

no updates, nothing

amanb014

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Yeah passports are essential documents and are needed for multiple services locally like license and identification. Hopefully they send it back soon.

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Looks like people who had their passport delivered to Ottawa on Mar 10, got approved yesterday with copr on way.
In my case too it was delivered on Mar 10, but not approved yet. Are there more people here like me who have passport delivered on Mar 10 and before and not approved with COPR yet?

preet.tech89

Jul 12, 2019
Looks like people who had their passport delivered to Ottawa on Mar 10, got approved yesterday with copr on way.
In my case too it was delivered on Mar 10, but not approved yet. Are there more people here like me who have passport delivered on Mar 10 and before and not approved with COPR yet?
I am waiting since 6th Mar :(

claytonedk

Apr 8, 2020
Hi where did you find this information "people who had their passport delivered to Ottawa on Mar 10, got approved yesterday with copr on way" ? Mine was delivered to them on Mar 11 but I don't have news since then.

Thank you for the information.

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Hi where did you find this information "people who had their passport delivered to Ottawa on Mar 10, got approved yesterday with copr on way" ? Mine was delivered to them on Mar 11 but I don't have news since then.

Thank you for the information.

By following chats on different forums..

akl1

Jan 22, 2019
Any lights of hope? Any CoPR / passport stamping/passport return from CPC Ottawa / return tracker activation? ANYTHING...........

cancan0505

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Any lights of hope? Any CoPR / passport stamping/passport return from CPC Ottawa / return tracker activation? ANYTHING...........
Nope! This is getting ridiculous at this point. They've been sitting on our passport for 5 weeks at this time.

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Finally after waiting since 6th Mar, application is in approved state but return tracker not activated yet
Congratulation.. Hope you get back the passport soon..
Looking at your message I checked and in my case it is still not approved.. It was delivered to Ottawa on Mar 10. I never thought I would have to go through so much anxiety after ppr.. Given the COIVD 19 situation cant blame anyone but the ongoing situation... Losing hope now..