+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
IRCC Twitter @CitImmCanada

“We will not respond to any questions sent from April 10-13. Please hold your questions until Tuesday. Thanks for understanding!”

Limonchella

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Yes, they said they are in possession of my passport and will send back when done reviewing.
Really weird. Mine was delivered there Mar 10 and came back Mar 30. I was worried like crazy. Hopefully tomorrow they will announce at least anything. I hope you will get your passport this week.

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
I didn't unfortunately, they reply to wait.

Yes, i did. Told that the level of anxiety is too high because of the situation. I don't know if it helped but I have passports and coprs on hands.
At least they replied you back, I sent them a webform last week and still they have not replied me back, I guess that Everyone is with a lot anxiety about their passports, applications, cerb, ei, etc....

preet.tech89

Jul 12, 2019
I didn't unfortunately, they reply to wait.

Yes, i did. Told that the level of anxiety is too high because of the situation. I don't know if it helped but I have passports and coprs on hands.
okay nice, yeah cant say whether webform really helped for getting passport...btw what did you mention in webform about your level of anxiety w.r.t passport? :)

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
hahaha, they have just replied me back with the same answer:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that your passports were not received by the responsible office yet.

If additional information is required during the process of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

Limonchella

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
okay nice, yeah cant say whether webform really helped for getting passport...btw what did you mention in webform about your level of anxiety w.r.t passport? :)
Well, being honest I was kind of aggressive in my message as I'm not too patient person lol
I told that nobody knows what happens and what if I'll need to travel and have no docs for that. I also told that feel myself as a part of human trafficking and demand to get my documents asap.
I received passports first and then the same day reply that they have sent them.
I don't recommend anybody the language and phrases I used,they are too emotional for official correspondence. I did it because my husband is still in our home country and his work is specific, so I really want to have my passport on hand.
They also closed to receive passports the next day I received my back.
My personal opinion they have no idea what to do and how to handle landing and prefer to keep passports there rather then reply all requests.

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Well, being honest I was kind of aggressive in my message as I'm not too patient person lol
I told that nobody knows what happens and what if I'll need to travel and have no docs for that. I also told that feel myself as a part of human trafficking and demand to get my documents asap.
I received passports first and then the same day reply that they have sent them.
I don't recommend anybody the language and phrases I used,they are too emotional for official correspondence. I did it because my husband is still in our home country and his work is specific, so I really want to have my passport on hand.
They also closed to receive passports the next day I received my back.
My personal opinion they have no idea what to do and how to handle landing and prefer to keep passports there rather then reply all requests.
That's what I think, they are trying to do their best, the first level of Support they will give you the basic answer which is so frustrating for us that either we do not have the passport with us (i have them in my case) or waiting for our application to move forward. Due to the Covid-19 I was laid off with a closed permit and with DM on my profile but no answer yet the only thing that We've got is that our passports are not in our profile yet, It has been one month, they have extended everything 90 days and to be honest I do not think that this situation is going to be done in 2-3 months so it is going to be a long long wait.

Reactions: Limonchella