+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

RJain2020

Mar 29, 2020
Guys a quick question. Do we receive any acknowledgement email on the mail id we mention in the webform when we raise a webform request?

Sham_Sham

Jun 7, 2018
Does anyone get any update recently about there passport that was sent to Ottawa. Mine was delivered on March 11th and signed by SCI HENRI.. No update, its almost a month since and Its starting to scare me.

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Does anyone get any update recently about there passport that was sent to Ottawa. Mine was delivered on March 11th and signed by SCI HENRI.. No update, its almost a month since and Its starting to scare me.
nothing, do not worry they will exytend the period 90 days, the only downside is that most of you do not have your passports with you

Apr 4, 2019
Hi! My passport was delivered at Ottawa on March 9th. And I am yet to get approval or passport back. I tried reaching them through web form; their response, on April 2nd, was that they are in possession of my documents, working on my case. I guess it is gonna be long wait.

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hi! My passport was delivered at Ottawa on March 9th. And I am yet to get approval or passport back. I tried reaching them through web form; their response, on April 2nd, was that they are in possession of my documents, working on my case. I guess it is gonna be long wait.
that's what i want to hear in my case, that they have the passports after that is just waiting.

Sham_Sham

Jun 7, 2018
Hi what did you write in your webform?

rhcesar

Apr 8, 2020
Hello,
I sent my passport after PPR on March 19th, it was delivered on March 20th. My status wasn't updated yet and the tracking number not activated.
I have a student visa that will expire on May 25th. The problem is that I don't have my passport (I sent it to Ottawa) to apply for a PGWP or even for an ETA/tourist. I sent them an email through the webform and they just answered how they are experiencing delays and that my process is still ongoing.
I wonder how am I going to proceed since If it doesn't arrive on time I can't stay or can't fly back home.
I sent them another webform asking for more information but it's very frustrating.
I wasn't expecting to stay so long without my passport! I'm hoping I get it back by May.

hesam80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
I sent my passport to Ottawa in March 13 and Corp received it in March 16. My return tracking number is not activated yet .