+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

Limonchella

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
This email is intended to people who:

• are in Canada
  • were issued a confirmation of permanent residence (CoPR) document as part of their permanent resident application and
  • who have not yet been able to visit a local office to validate their CoPR
If you are outside of Canada, this email does not apply to you and you can ignore it. If you are a representative, please inform your clients of the information listed here.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is working on ways to keep everyone safe and limit the spread of COVID-19. Special measures are currently in effect. These measures affect several IRCC clients, including those who received a CoPR and are inside Canada.

Appointment at a local IRCC office

• All in-person permanent resident landing appointments at the local IRCC offices have been cancelled until further notice.
  • Local offices are reduced to critical services, therefore, no appointments can be scheduled at this time.
Validating a CoPR at a port of entry (PoE)

• Due to the current travel restrictions, you should not travel to a PoE to validate your CoPR.
  • Travelling to a PoE from inside Canada for the purpose of getting immigration services is not considered essential travel, and you will not receive these services.
What happens next?

• IRCC will be in contact with each client in this situation to clarify next steps as we adapt and resume our landing services.
  • Maintaining a legal temporary resident status is an important requirement. If your status is about to expire, you must apply online for an extension (visitor, student or worker).
  • We invite you to visit our website regularly to receive up-to-date information as more announcements are made.
Please be assured that we continue to monitor the situation closely and will update the website as the situation evolves. Please check the website regularly.

Thank you for your patience during these exceptional circumstances.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Yep, received the same. It means we are in pool, waiting for the interview. At least that.

Today0403

Apr 3, 2020
I saw "Your application was approved." with my online account, received email from IRCC right this morning before I checked out online. An agent told me my return tracker activated yesterday in a separate email which she replied my enquiry submitted 3 days before.

Reactions: davidITD

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
I saw "Your application was approved." with my online account, received email from IRCC right this morning before I checked out online. An agent told me my return tracker activated yesterday in a separate email which she replied my enquiry submitted 3 days before.
thank you.

akl1

Jan 22, 2019
Hi guys, I just found my return tracker activated yesterday. Timeline -

Passports delivered Mar 13,
Application approved Apr 02,
Return tracker activated Apr 02
May I know the visa office where you sent your passport?

azuredragon

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hi,
This may sound stupid but i just want to ask if anybody here did the landing or through Telephone landing/confirmation. I received my passport back last March 16.
Thank you,

Cheers!

fara81

Star Member
Mar 25, 2020
[/QUOTE
Did you send webform or directly contacted them?
My passport received to Ottawa office on March 9th. No update so far.

Today0403

Apr 3, 2020
I sent webforms. Just think the agents who responded my enquiries are pretty nice, maybe the pandemic situation makes people softer.

fzindani

Star Member
May 5, 2015
canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
16-11-2018
Nomination.....
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
21-03-2019
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
06-09-2019
Med's Done....
06-16-2019
Congrats. I have sent my pp which was delievered march10th no update after that also my online status hasnt changed as it is still decision made. I have a representative who sent the pp. i have return envolpe of xpresspost from canada post and the number on it when i search shows nothing found. I would like to know if ur return envelope by any change was from canada post and the number u been tracking is how many digit number and how did u track it. Any help would be much appreciated

Today0403

Apr 3, 2020
Congrats. I have sent my pp which was delievered march10th no update after that also my online status hasnt changed as it is still decision made. I have a representative who sent the pp. i have return envolpe of xpresspost from canada post and the number on it when i search shows nothing found. I would like to know if ur return envelope by any change was from canada post and the number u been tracking is how many digit number and how did u track it. Any help would be much appreciated
Yeah I think you did right thing if you looked up the tracking number of the return envelope on Canada post official website. That's just what I did. It's showing date, time and progress after you key the tracking number in then click "track", just like normal.