+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

krstn29

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hi guys,

I am new here but desperately need help. I just realized that I accidentally sent my passport to a wrong visa office. I live in Canada but I sent my passport to the address for those who lives in US. I already contact Cic via webform but still so worried. Anyone here experienced that? Please advise
Hi. What happened to your passport? I have the same situation as you.
Thanks.

AKS@1987

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Passport Sent- Jan 14
PP delivered to Ottawa- January 15
Application received /approved -no updates
Return Tracking not activated yet

imdsumit

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
India
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-09-2019
Hi guys, I received the email asking for submission of passports on 17th evening, now I am planning to send it to Ottawa office today.
But being new in Canada, I don't have much idea about the courier process here so can anyone help me with below queries:
- We are 2 applicants, so is it fine to send passports and other documents in a single envelop ?
- Its mentioned in email to send 'A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post', and Canada Post shipping label.
Will I be able to get all these things from same Canada Post office from where I can courier them ?
- Is there any phone number of Ottawa office where I can ask for details ?

AKS@1987

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Hi guys, I received the email asking for submission of passports on 17th evening, now I am planning to send it to Ottawa office today.
But being new in Canada, I don't have much idea about the courier process here so can anyone help me with below queries:
- We are 2 applicants, so is it fine to send passports and other documents in a single envelop ?
- Its mentioned in email to send 'A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post', and Canada Post shipping label.
Will I be able to get all these things from same Canada Post office from where I can courier them ?
You will get everything at CanadaPost , just put togather your passports and photos along with PPR print copy and self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope into an canada post big sized envelope with Ottawa as recipient address.

imdsumit

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
India
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-09-2019
You will get everything at CanadaPost , just put togather your passports and photos along with PPR print copy and self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope into an canada post big sized envelope with Ottawa as recipient address.
Thanks ..

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
If you applied together, send in same envelope. Watch this. will help you. They show themselves in Canada post with the actual envelopes (you get it there) sending it off

Mike28888

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hi Guys my online application was approved on 20th January, 2020 but return tracker hasn't activated yet, Could you please tell me usually how many days it takes to activate tracker?

ripster85

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Hi Guys my online application was approved on 20th January, 2020 but return tracker hasn't activated yet, Could you please tell me usually how many days it takes to activate tracker?
I am in the same boat, i dnt think anything to worry. Its just that packages are waiting to be picked up.

ripster85

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
AOR 24th March
PPR 19th Dec
Passport Set 16th Jan2020 Recvd at Ottawa: Jan 17th 2020; signed by Ttim

Jan 24th: Application Approved
Return tracker not triggered yet.

Reactions: ppcg2510