+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

Anubhav97

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Bro one of my friend travel yesterday he gonna to India and will do the landing after he will be back.
That's written in the email that we will get after our PR is approved in our cic account

aghuman

Jul 18, 2018
Bro one of my friend travel yesterday he gonna to India and will do the landing after he will be back.
That's written in the email that we will get after our PR is approved in our cic account[/QUOTE
That's written in the email that we will get after our PR is approved in our cic account
Did u check ur cic account?

Mu Mu

Nov 18, 2018
They received my passport on oct 8 no update yet. I am not worried but at the same time i would like to get it asap :confused:
me too, just because I might need to leave Canada anytime, my family member is really sick, I am worry about emergency happened before I got the passport

m@nty

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Prince Edward Island
Category........
PNP
me too, just because I might need to leave Canada anytime, my family member is really sick, I am worry about emergency happened before I got the passport
i hope your family member is doing well and get well soon. I want to visit home so i hope we all get out passport back asap

Mu Mu

Nov 18, 2018
i hope your family member is doing well and get well soon. I want to visit home so i hope we all get out passport back asap
thank you. I believed he is suffering a hard time so far, and just want to wait to see me again, that is why I am too worried